Windows 10: Apps not going fullscreen

Discus and support Apps not going fullscreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dvdboy42, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Dvdboy42 Win User

Apps not going fullscreen

I am trying to use an iPad as a second monitor by share screening a fake display. When I try to make any app fullscreen on my laptop monitor it just dissappears. I thought it might be because I'm sharing my screen, but it's not. Even if I just have a normal display connected, I still can't make apps fullscreen because they dissapear. Please help.

:)

Dvdboy42, Jun 23, 2021

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 23, 2021
  3. ShomikB Win User
    desktop background slideshow resets when program goes fullscreen

• It is build 1511.
    • I'm referring to the clock time on the computer.
    It is definitely not a particular app since this happens on all third-party applications that go fullscreen, regardless of developer.

ShomikB, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

How to automatically dim secondary monitor, when app is fullscreen?

i have fullscreen movies playing at the same time all the time - but his point was that in order to change the mouse focus, you pretty much have to minimise both, then bring up the app second monitor, do what you wanted to do-then bring up the app on the main monitor.

multi-monitor doesnt play nice, since there is no way to get the focus off the fullscreen app on the primary monitor, WITHOUT minimising it

(media remote works well for the movies, however)

Mussels, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Apps not going fullscreen - Similar Threads - Apps going fullscreen

2. How to go fullscreen on paint app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to go fullscreen on paint app on windows 11: I am on windows 11 and i am using the paint app that comes with the os. Plz note im using pain NOT paint 3d. I want to use paint in fullscreen mode so i only see the canvas and nothing else but when i press f11 it goes into fullscreen but i cant write anything or use...
  3. How to go fullscreen on paint app on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go fullscreen on paint app on windows 11: I am on windows 11 and i am using the paint app that comes with the os. Plz note im using pain NOT paint 3d. I want to use paint in fullscreen mode so i only see the canvas and nothing else but when i press f11 it goes into fullscreen but i cant write anything or use...
  4. Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar: I have this problem for some months now. It's becoming really annoying, as when I have to downscale an app from 4K to HD/2K it takes a lot of time!...
  5. Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't go in fullscreen unless I go with my mouse on them on the taskbar: I have this problem for some months now. It's becoming really annoying, as when I have to downscale an app from 4K to HD/2K it takes a lot of time!...
  6. Games wont go fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games wont go fullscreen: When i launch the game it instantly gets minimazed,cant open it ,in any single way. Started happening after the latest update. I did everything,reinstalled display drivers,updated drivers,reinstalled the games,and finally reinstalled the whole windows ,and still nothing...
  7. I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't make this app go fullscreen. Is there any way to force it into fullscreen mode? I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/capitalisthuman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjl69a/i_cant_make_this_app_go_fullscreen_is_there_any/
  8. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.: I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no...
  9. Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps crash when going into Fullscreen mode.: Good day. Yesterday, I installed Windows 10, updating from Windows 7. Everything was fine, until I noticed that MS Store games crash. I first noticed on Gangstar: New Orleans, as it crashed on launch. Then I tried Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It ran fine until I turned on...
  10. Windows stuck when DirectX 9 based apps go fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck when DirectX 9 based apps go fullscreen: Since I installed the May Update for Windows 10, whenever I want to play any DirectX 9 based game, as League of Legends, the computer gets stuck at the moment in which the game goes fullscreen -it did when I installed 1809 too- forcing me to hard-reboot the system. When I...