Windows 10: Apps not launching

Discus and support Apps not launching in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My stock Microsoft apps i.e. photos, aren’t opening. I have contacted Microsoft support numerous times and all of them give me the same response. I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CorporalSteel, May 3, 2020.

1. Apps not launching

My stock Microsoft apps i.e. photos, aren’t opening. I have contacted Microsoft support numerous times and all of them give me the same response. I try all the ways they suggest to fix it and nothing works. It all started after updating from 2018 windows 10 to 2019 windows 10. I cant use game bar either which is very frustrating as I need it to record. If someone could give me a correct response to fix the issue that would be grate, but i think Microsoft needs to update it software to fix the issue. I have seen numerous complaints now about the same issue and non appear to be resolved. I just want to save my photos from my phone, start editing again, and get back to recording.

:)

CorporalSteel, May 3, 2020

2. Get Started app wont launch

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what is the error message you get when the app is launched.

Suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 3, 2020
  3. Altidias Win User
    Get Started app wont launch

Their is no error message in opens for like half a second then closes, and the Option Windows Store Apps is not there

Thanks

Altidias, May 3, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Apps not launching

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Apps not launching

1. Apps not launching - Similar Threads - Apps launching

2. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  3. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys: Hi there.This error occurs each time i try to launch fallout76, installed via the Windows Store. I already reinstalled windows10 cause I was in a BOSD loop. Every drivers seems up to date.and even after the reinstall still got BSOD.I hope a nice fellow can help me...
  4. BSOD on launching a specific gaming app gameflt.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Apps Not Responding/Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps Not Responding/Launching: I am on Windows 11 and I tried clicking on Paint but it didn't do anything. Next I tried Settings and even that isn't opening.I tried running WSReset.exe but I get the following error:ms-windows-store:PurgeCachesPackage could not be registered....
  6. Windows 11 Apps Not Responding/Launching

Windows 11 Apps Not Responding/Launching: I am on Windows 11 and I tried clicking on Paint but it didn't do anything. Next I tried Settings and even that isn't opening.I tried running WSReset.exe but I get the following error:ms-windows-store:PurgeCachesPackage could not be registered....
  7. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  8. whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.

whenever i launch a certain app the internet stop working.: hello, so i have an app working with docker and whenever i start it the internet in the house stop working, i have ports open in my router and everything is fine however when i start it the internet just stop working, is there a way to make the windows or router ignore this...
  9. MyRadar app won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyRadar app won't launch: The MyRadar app from the Windows store will no longer launch since a Windows update was installed 04/11 2024. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myradar-app-wont-launch/6df05e9a-d2cd-47b3-8858-8ef8258bb3aa
  10. MyRadar app won't launch

MyRadar app won't launch: The MyRadar app from the Windows store will no longer launch since a Windows update was installed 04/11 2024. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/myradar-app-wont-launch/6df05e9a-d2cd-47b3-8858-8ef8258bb3aa