Windows 10: Apps not opening and/or Hanging (Mail esp)

Discus and support Apps not opening and/or Hanging (Mail esp) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help, I have been having issues with apps locking/not loading? Suddenly today my Mail app will not open at all, just stuck on the splash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by danielunite, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Apps not opening and/or Hanging (Mail esp)

Can anyone help, I have been having issues with apps locking/not loading? Suddenly today my Mail app will not open at all, just stuck on the splash screen. The Store app is also locking when checking for/downloading updates.
    I've had nothing but problems so far

:)

danielunite, Aug 5, 2015

2. web screen too far to right

my web wiindow screen is too far too the right esp. when I am working in mail - windows 10. What shall I do to correct this? Can't get to print button to print something from mail that opens a web page.

Mary SueDougherty, Aug 5, 2015
  3. NDCQ Win User
    Mail, Calendar and One Note Apps have all stopped since Aug 5 update for Windows 10

I have the same problem. My mail and calendar app hangs and will not open. It crashes on its own after 5-10 minutes.

HELP!

NDCQ, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Apps not opening and/or Hanging (Mail esp)

1. Apps not opening and/or Hanging (Mail esp) - Similar Threads - Apps opening Hanging

2. Windows mail app hangs after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail app hangs after 20H2 update: The Win10 mail app has always worked well for me. Recently, after 20H2 update, it started hanging. When I click on a message it doesn't show up and at the process "Microsoft Outlook Communications" starts to take about 25% of the CPU. I tried to reset the app, uninstall and...
  3. mail app hangs after sharing with snip and sketch

mail app hangs after sharing with snip and sketch: mail app appears to be having a sync problem only way to fix it is to close and then reopen the mail app happens every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-app-hangs-after-sharing-with-snip-and-sketch/9b0839cb-49f7-4995-8962-1b52dba6a7cd
  4. Windows Mail app will not open

Windows Mail app will not open: This morning when I went to check my email, the mail tile will not open. I click on it, there is a momentary pause showing the mail screen, and then.... nothing. I restarted the computer but still nothing. I didn't change any settings or do anything. The tile just stopped...
  5. Microsoft Mail app is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mail app is not opening: I am not able to open microsoft mail app.. getting the error "We’re updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-app-is-not-opening/9b424bb4-5fae-4412-b42c-49c985a10d4f"
  6. Calculator and mail apps not opening

Calculator and mail apps not opening: Hello, when i click on the mail or calculator app they will start up than close down. I gave tried resting them, i have created another account it has the same issues. That has started happening after the last upgrade....
  7. mail app won't open

mail app won't open: My mail won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/mail-app-wont-open/3b0339c6-64af-4e8b-a721-60186a20a44e
  8. Mail App Wont Open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App Wont Open: Has windows 10 mail app going for 4 weeks, but today I cannot even open it. I see a windows try to open then closes quickly. I've uninstalled using powershell then reinstalled from the windows 10 store, but same problem. any ideas? 46388
  9. Win10 Mail app hanging?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail app hanging?: Trying to setup Mail app, and it won't let me past the "Add account" screen ... I added a hotmail account, it indicated that was successful. I added a Yahoo mail account, again indicated success ... but it keeps returning to the "Add account" screen, and the "Ready to go"...
  10. Mail app will not open on 10041.

Mail app will not open on 10041.: After upgrading to 10041 the mail app was missing. Installation through the store failed with Event ID 214, AppReadiness Code: 'microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe' install failed for xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com. Error: 'To install this application you need either...