Windows 10: Apps not showing on lock screen

Discus and support Apps not showing on lock screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Astaldo711, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Apps not showing on lock screen

When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz.

:)

Astaldo711, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen not showing apps?

Hi,

Maybe I don't understand how the lock screen works with facial recognition? I have my Lock Screen Settings set to show a slideshow of pictures as well as apps to show on the lock screen, see screenshot below:
    Apps not showing on lock screen [​IMG]

But still, when I lock my computer, all I see is my background and the facial recognition prompts like "Looking for you..." etc.

Am I missing something? I'd really like to see my calendar and to-do list on my lock screen.

Thank you!

Emily V Mizell, Aug 4, 2015
  3. HeatherY. Win User
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not showing apps?

Your lock screen settings is all set. If you don't have notifications, alarms, and more, the apps icon will not show on the lock screen.

HeatherY., Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Apps not showing on lock screen

1. Apps not showing on lock screen - Similar Threads - Apps showing lock

2. Show Lock Screen on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Lock Screen on Login Screen: When I set the Lock Screen to display for the Login Screen it does show, but just as a blurry image of the actual image set for the lock screen does this happen for everyone or does the Login screen show the same as it does for the lock screen? WIN 10 Pro 64Bit Thank you,...
  3. Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen off showing locking in the middle of the screen: My windows screen goes off showing locking and it is still off. Please help me solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-off-showing-locking-in-the-middle-of-the/e7edb088-2d0d-488e-9999-34b9979e31eb
  4. Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Calendar notifications not showing on lock screen: My computer is a Surface Pro 4 with the latest version of Windows 10, and it is fully updated. I've enabled the "Calendar notifications on lock screen option" in the Personalization settings, and nothing appeared on the lock screen. Even after restarting the computer, nothing...
  5. Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen

Lock Screen image not showing on Login Screen: When I lock my pc, the Lock Screen displays my custom image and the time/date etc. However when I press space to enter my PIN. The image disappears and there is just a blue background. I also noticed that I don't have the 'Show Lock Screen background picture on Login Screen...
  6. Show lock screen information on home screen

Show lock screen information on home screen: I use two computers running Windows 10, a desktop computer and a laptop. On my desktop, the lock screen information also appears on the home screen, e.g., the "Like what you see?" question for the Spotlight picture and my calendar app entries. On my laptop, though, the home...
  7. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!: Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen. Is it because...
  8. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  9. Apps don't show info on Lock screen

Apps don't show info on Lock screen: Hello, I don't understand this, so apparently there are to ways to view info from certain apps on the Lock Screen but there are bugs that don't make it work: 1. A Detailed status; selecting the Mail app as for the detailed status doesn't show anything at all. All other...
  10. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE: I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows. All PC's have all privacy options on...