Windows 10: Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

Discus and support Apps not showing status on Lock Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrevorFayers, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also tried the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, the DISM tool and scannow. The problem occurs if I select Spotlight or Picture for my lock screen. When checking the Lock Screen settings, I noticed that the Calendar App does show it’s status, but the Mail app also does not. The Weather and Mail Apps do not show either Detailed Status or Quick Status. All notifications are on. I’m using a Surface Pro 6 and Windows 20H2 with all the latest updates. Any help in resolving this problem would be appreciated.

:)

TrevorFayers, Dec 6, 2020
  2. shobhitk Win User

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Nope that did not help. I guess the steps mentioned there are primarily for the issue of the Lockscreen Apps not being shown as an option in the Settings>Personalization>Lock screen settings page.

My issue is that even though i select those apps from the settings menu but they dont show any status on the Lockscreen.

shobhitk, Dec 6, 2020
  3. stgreg Win User
    Quick access apps do not show status on Lock Screen.

Ongoing problem for me. Tried all the MS steps - nothing worked.

I can only get the ONE App (allowed) to show detailed status on my Lock Screen. Can't get any of the choosen Apps to show quick status(or even an Icon). MAIL - won't show show quick or detailed. Help??!!

Win 10 - Version 1151 - Build 10586.71.

stgreg, Dec 6, 2020
  4. stgreg Win User

Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

Windows 10 - Lock Screen quick status apps - not working!

My OS is Windows 10 Pro (with all the latest updates).

The apps are the ones that show as quick status - lock screen. Weather, Calendar, alarms-clock, etc., etc.

Under Lock Screen settings you can choose one, for detailed status on your Lock screen. The other 6 are supposed to show "quick status" on your Lock screen.

Detailed status app, I can get weather (sometimes). The other (MAIL in particular) I can't get at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

stgreg, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

1. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen - Similar Threads - Apps showing status

2. Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen: The weather status does show, however. In the personalization section of settings, if I switch from weather to calendar, nothing shows on the lock screen. I've switched from the standard mail and calendar app to new Outlook, but that change didn't make a difference. I like to...
  3. Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detailed calendar status not showing on Windows 11 lock screen: The weather status does show, however. In the personalization section of settings, if I switch from weather to calendar, nothing shows on the lock screen. I've switched from the standard mail and calendar app to new Outlook, but that change didn't make a difference. I like to...
  4. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  5. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen: Hi,is it even possible to display detailed status notifications on the lock screen from thunderbird and other apps like google chrome?I have only Xbox Console available....
  6. Thunderbird - show detailed status on lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 11 - Lock Screen quick status apps - not working!

Windows 11 - Lock Screen quick status apps - not working!: Calendar not show on the lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-lock-screen-quick-status-apps-not/32e05674-257b-4f91-af81-fd3a9a7e032e
  8. Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens?: Is there a way to show battery status on the lock and logon screens of the Windows 10 on a notebook computer? 119993
  9. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  10. Apps not showing on lock screen

Apps not showing on lock screen: When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz. 13049

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen app status not work

2. windows 10 lock screen weather not showing

3. Windows 10 lock screen apps not showing