Windows 10: Apps not showing up correctly

Discus and support Apps not showing up correctly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SolProdigyHD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kc2yv1/apps_not_showing_up_correctly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolProdigyHD, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Apps not showing up correctly

/u/SolProdigyHD, Dec 12, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Apps not showing up correctly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2020
  3. Tiles in Apps List Not Showing Correctly

Two MSN tiles - News and Weather - on my Lumia 540 (Windows 10) aren't showing correctly in the apps list but live tiles are okay. Any suggestion to fix this? Thanks!

Apps not showing up correctly 33355439-1241-400b-b46c-47c9184c36c1.png

Apps not showing up correctly 7e4ba024-9cb0-438c-9640-9542a3e61898.png

Gerald Nicolas, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Apps not showing up correctly

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

Apps not showing up correctly

1. Apps not showing up correctly - Similar Threads - Apps showing correctly

2. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Cortana
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  3. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not showing app icon correctly in windows search: I am using windows 10 on my PC. And it is also up to date. But the problem is, when I search a Microsoft app in the search bar, the app icon does not show. It is showing like an image icon.so, Pleze helps me to resolve this error....some of the images are bellow.... This...
  4. Not showing app icon correctly in windows search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App icon not showing correctly in search bar

in Cortana
    App icon not showing correctly in search bar: When searching for apps in the search bar the app icons comes up with an icon that is not correct. I have only had this problem since I updated my windows earlier today. I have restarted windows explorer, my pc, windows search, and app icon cache. I have also done a repair...
  6. Notification name doesnt show up correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification name doesnt show up correctly: I was moving some files to a USB Stick and when I ejected the notification showed up as "Windows Host Process Rundll32" I am unsure on weather this means something my be corrupted on my windows installation and was wondering what it means, Still shows up after formatting the...
  7. i entered the correct password and this shows up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i entered the correct password and this shows up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoOGIEmAn121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kq75cw/i_entered_the_correct_password_and_this_shows_up/
  8. App notifications not showing up

App notifications not showing up: Hello , can someone help me.. my app notifications not showing up App like Discord As you can see "Get notifications from these senders" there is no Discord.. Someone help me please.. [ATTACH]...
  9. start up show fail to start correctely

start up show fail to start correctely: Fix start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-show-fail-to-start-correctely/6d58a1ab-4873-47f7-b919-883255668e41
  10. Time Not Showing Correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Time Not Showing Correctly: Since last 2 days, windows time is 6 hours behind then the exact current time. I have to set enable and disable "Set time automatically" to fix this issue, but now everytime I have to follow the same step. What should I do, please help*Sad 63899