Windows 10: Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

Discus and support Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay so, does anyone know why certain apps I've set to startup when windows does, just dont startup? its only like a select few atm those being,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JWA0o0, Nov 24, 2020.

1. JWA0o0 Win User

Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

Okay so, does anyone know why certain apps I've set to startup when windows does, just dont startup? its only like a select few atm those being, Onedrive, Gyazo, Logitech Gaming software, and MSI afterburner. I have to keep enabling them cause when i restart my pc they just get disabled an dont startup. Another thing is, is i have them set to startup within the programs themselves so it should do it anyway..
    Ive tried putting programs in the startup folder but it doesnt fix anything.

:)

JWA0o0, Nov 24, 2020

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Nov 24, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

Task manager startup tab only shows enabled items

My task manager's startup tab is only showing enabled apps, as soon as i disable something it disappears from the list and i can not re enable those apps. I would really like to enable some of these apps again but can not figure out why they are not showing

SammaJamma, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager

1. Apps not starting up or staying enabled for startup in task manager - Similar Threads - Apps starting staying

2. Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.: I recently restarted the laptop to factory settings and while setting up the laptop I ran into a problem that I didn't have before. I'm trying to turn on the automatic start of applications in the task manager. But every time I set the status to 'enabled' and close the task...
  3. Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager, I can't enable 'launch on start up' for some apps.: I recently restarted the laptop to factory settings and while setting up the laptop I ran into a problem that I didn't have before. I'm trying to turn on the automatic start of applications in the task manager. But every time I set the status to 'enabled' and close the task...
  4. Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager: So, i have 2 apps1. QuickLook2. ShareXboth used to run at startup or logon but now they donti have even enbaled them in the Task manager > Startup apps :-But after a Restart, it gets "Disabled" by itself which i dont know what's happening hereplease help here...
  5. Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager

Some apps are not starting at startup even when enabled in Task Manager: So, i have 2 apps1. QuickLook2. ShareXboth used to run at startup or logon but now they donti have even enbaled them in the Task manager > Startup apps :-But after a Restart, it gets "Disabled" by itself which i dont know what's happening hereplease help here...
  6. Problem with Startup Apps in Task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Startup Apps in Task manager: I have a problem with Startup apps in Task Manager.Now, when I open the Startup Apps, I just get the message "There are no startup items to display."I have tried everything. But maybe this is a bug in the Windows version. Help me. Thanks...
  7. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  8. Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps

Task Manager does not display 'enabled' Startup Apps: Windows Version 22H2 OS Build 22623.1037After launching Task Manager, selecting option Startup Apps displays only 'disabled' apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-does-not-display-enabled-startup-apps/4bf20ec5-0368-40be-a634-6f52d6bf340c
  9. Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Apps Not Showing In Task Manager: Windows 11 Pro Insider Beta Channel - 22H2 Build 22623.891Hi, as per the title, startup apps are not showing in Task Manager with the message "There are no start-up items to display". All my startup apps are still auto-starting with Windows but I have no way to manage...
  10. Some startup app in task manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some startup app in task manager: How we can remove WinHoster **** Winflow these files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/some-startup-app-in-task-manager/c29c2e26-f832-4188-85ca-c930df00f218