Windows 10: Apps not syncing

Discus and support Apps not syncing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One of the app which i had installed from microsoft store is not syncing with my xbox live account. It's a game and i cannot get my progress back. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apoorv99615, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Apps not syncing

One of the app which i had installed from microsoft store is not syncing with my xbox live account. It's a game and i cannot get my progress back. It always shows "Unable to log in. Please try again later." Please help me with this problem.

:)

Apoorv99615, Aug 1, 2020

2. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Apps not syncing

receive error while syncing on Mail app: 0x80072af9

Hi Smith,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Are you referring to the Mail app in Windows 10?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Did you configure multiple accounts in Mail app?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.
    • Click on your account.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue does not resolve, I suggest you to reconfigure the Mail app account by deleting and adding the account once again and check if that works.

Also refer:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Resolve-Sync-issues-in-Mail-and-Calendar-apps-in-Windows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Apps not syncing

1. Apps not syncing - Similar Threads - Apps syncing

2. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  3. OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive app cannot sync new files even though there are plenty of free space: Hi there,I am trying to sync a file about 10MB to my OneDrive but it's not working.The OneDrive app shows "Couldn't upload file" with "You don't have enough space for this file." even though it says "15.3GB used of 125 GB".If i click Sync issues above, the following message...
  4. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  5. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  6. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  7. Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PC sync with OneDrive using Windows Backup resulted in duplicated app icons on Desktop...: HiI have two system, ypthe first one is HP Notebook PC, and another system is Desktop PC.Both running Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release version, and I have use the same email for Microsoft account on both systemWindows Backup is enabled on both system including DesktopWhen the sync...
  8. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  9. POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app

POP3 mail syncs with W10 Mail app / does not sync with W11 Mail app: I have a new Windows 11 Laptop and am unable to add a legacy email account to the Mail App using exactly the same settings as used in the Windows 10 Mail App.Email account is from a still supported legacy ISP: virgin.netCurrent ISP: btinternet.comProfile being used is a local...
  10. How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to sync/transfer Windows 10 Settings, MS Store Installed Apps, Manually Installed...: I have SSD + HDD in my laptop. I am upgrading my SSD in my laptop. My NVMe SSD is dedicated to Windows 10 installation & usage. It is obvious that a brand new SSD will never have any OS & data on it so I will be installing it from Bootable USB drive which is created using...