Windows 10: Apps not syncing

Discus and support Apps not syncing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One of the app which i had installed from microsoft store is not syncing with my xbox live account. It's a game and i cannot get my progress back. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Apoorv99615, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:42 AM.

1. Apps not syncing

One of the app which i had installed from microsoft store is not syncing with my xbox live account. It's a game and i cannot get my progress back. It always shows "Unable to log in. Please try again later." Please help me with this problem.

:)

2. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  3. Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:45 AM
  4. Apps not syncing

receive error while syncing on Mail app: 0x80072af9

Hi Smith,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Are you referring to the Mail app in Windows 10?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Did you configure multiple accounts in Mail app?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persists, follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.
    • Click on your account.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue does not resolve, I suggest you to reconfigure the Mail app account by deleting and adding the account once again and check if that works.

Also refer:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Resolve-Sync-issues-in-Mail-and-Calendar-apps-in-Windows-10-0dd86c69-18f3-4f73-9d3d-375bdc9c3e34

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:45 AM
Thema:

Apps not syncing

1. Apps not syncing - Similar Threads - Apps syncing

2. Google account wont sync with People/Calendar app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google account wont sync with People/Calendar app: I'm only interested in syncing contacts and calendar. I tried adding my Google account , turned on the sync options. Neither of them would sync. When I tried adding another Google account then it works. The other one I have does not have gmail set up. I really would like to...
  3. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  4. Cannot sync Google contacts with People app

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot sync Google contacts with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I have tried removing the google account and re entering it, making sure contacts is enabled in sync options. I have Checked my Firewall Settings are not interfering with the People also. I...
  5. Google Contacts wont sync with People app

Google Contacts wont sync with People app: I'm trying to sync Google Contacts in Windows but none of the contacts are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no contacts populating the People app. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  6. Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos Album created within photos app Windows 10 not syncing to onedrive: I created a photo album using the photos app in windows 10 but for some reason it is not showing as an album in onedrive. Other albums I've created in the past do appear in both photos app and onedrive. But this recently created album does not. Only shows in photos app in...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail App Syncing Issues: After installing the latest windows updates, I started noticing issues with the windows 10 mail app. In the app it says that my email account settings are out of date and needs to be fixed, when I go ahead and fix them by re-logging into the accounts, the emails momentarily...
  8. Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync

Windows 10 Mail App - Sent Items Won't Sync: I have a Dell desktop PC that I bought approx 3 years ago. I have been running the Windows 10 Mail App on it since I first bought it. The App version is 16005.12827.20290.0 I use the app to access two separate Gmail accounts. Recently the app has stopped showing sent...
  9. Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail

Windows 10 Mail app no longer syncing with Gmail: Already removed my Gmail from the Windows Mail app and relinked it to see if that was the issue but nope...won't sync. I logged into Gmail online and I see the interface has changed a bit...maybe they did an update and Windows no longer works with it? Either way, my emails...
  10. Windows 10 Mail app does not sync, fails to send certain messages from all gmail accounts.

Windows 10 Mail app does not sync, fails to send certain messages from all gmail accounts.: Hello, My Mail app has worked without a hitch for such a long time. Now, some of my gmail accounts are not syncing and certain sent emails are not going through. I have removed these accounts, and re-added them, to no avail. Please help!...