Windows 10: Apps not updating

Discus and support Apps not updating in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some odd reason apps are not updating on Windows store. Its been showing as pending for the last 3-4 days. Have reset the app & the problem still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vijayrchandran, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Apps not updating

For some odd reason apps are not updating on Windows store.

Its been showing as pending for the last 3-4 days. Have reset the app & the problem still persists.

Window 10 Pro (64 Bit)
    Version: 1903

Vijay.

Apps not updating 2139073a-8ac3-4b65-94dc-fbae6d85e4b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

vijayrchandran, Jul 3, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Apps not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps not updating :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

Apps not updating

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Apps not updating

1. Apps not updating - Similar Threads - Apps updating

2. Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store keeps updating the same apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The built-in Microsoft Store is a marketplace for downloading apps. The Microsoft Store app in Windows 10 helps you download or update your apps. But at the time it may not work properly due to a damaged Windows Store Cache. [...] This post Microsoft Store...
  3. Windows 10’s next update will give you control over restartable apps

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update will give you control over restartable apps: Windows 10 can restore apps from your last session after a system reboot, but this feature is tied to the “Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device” setting in May 2019 Update or older. If you turn off this feature, the automatic sign-in will also stop...
  4. Since the latest Win10 update, Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Since the latest Win10 update, Microsoft News app is no longer sending notifications: The Microsoft News app is set to give me notifications as can be seen below (per in-app settings)... [ATTACH] On Settings > System > Notifications & actions, Microsoft News is not even appearing as a notification to turn off or on... [ATTACH] I don't like most of the...
  5. Apps lost after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps lost after Windows 10 update: Went to bed letting the laptop update and this morning he was unable to logon - User profile service has having proboems. After a couple of restarts he managed to logon but most of his icons were missing so he called me His system looks like it has been completely trashed....
  6. An app default was reset. After installing 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...

in Windows 10 Customization
    An app default was reset. After installing 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...: Hi I installed the above Cumulative Update (KB4512501) on 17/08/2019. I got this notification when I started up my laptop. "An app default was reset. An app caused a problem with the default app". I got about 9 notifications. The type of files affected were:...
  7. For the third time, a Win10 forced update w/out my permission has made evey app and exe...

For the third time, a Win10 forced update w/out my permission has made evey app and exe...: Before even typing this, I'm pretty sure it is a waste of time. A couple weeks ago Win10 was "updated" without my permission. As I am in dispute with the SSA after ID theft. Though I had to choose to KEEP my apps and program files, as soon as the "update" was completed every...
  8. My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Apps after opening remains BLANK and Transparent after the last windows update was done....: Herewith a screenshot of what happens.... How do i resolve? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-after-opening-remains-blank-and/aad9e77e-9493-4322-abcb-ec0bcc67d760
  9. Latest Windows Update Issue with Apps and Windows Menu Not Opening for 10 minutes after Bootup

Latest Windows Update Issue with Apps and Windows Menu Not Opening for 10 minutes after Bootup: Windows boots as normal, after entering the password at the login screen my desktop loads correctly, but no apps will load if clicked on and the Windows button also does not open the menu (from the keyboard and screen). This affects apps set for start up and manually opening...
  10. Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update

Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update: Hi I was already having Windows 10 on my PC which is a ASUS machine just two years old. Recently Microsoft prompted me to update my OS saying that the version that I was having will not be supported beyond November 2019. The Update was successfully installed on 07th August...