Windows 10: Apps not updating

Discus and support Apps not updating in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For some odd reason apps are not updating on Windows store. Its been showing as pending for the last 3-4 days. Have reset the app & the problem still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by vijayrchandran, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Apps not updating

For some odd reason apps are not updating on Windows store.

Its been showing as pending for the last 3-4 days. Have reset the app & the problem still persists.

Window 10 Pro (64 Bit)
    Version: 1903

Vijay.

Apps not updating 2139073a-8ac3-4b65-94dc-fbae6d85e4b2?upload=true.jpg

:)

vijayrchandran, Jul 3, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Apps not updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps not updating :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  4. monim1 Win User

Apps not updating

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Apps not updating

1. Apps not updating - Similar Threads - Apps updating

2. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  3. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  4. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  6. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store: i am not able to install the minecraft launcher and even not able to update any app it gives the error 0x800704C6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-or-update-any-app-using/da87c723-8b33-4849-80f1-be221e26ac02
  7. i am not able to install or update any app using the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  9. Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something

Updated my laptop and it somehow uninstalled all my system apps or something: I have a 80070003 error code but it’s effecting how my laptop totally operates. It won’t let me open my photos app, it won’t allow me to print things because it says it doesn’t have the app associated and when it starts up it says I need to download .NET Desktop Runtime...
  10. Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%

Can't update MS Store Apps + Language Pack or KB4023057 stuck at 0%: I'm going through a lot of stress trying to solve this problem, I have two handhelds OneXFly - like Rog Ally with Windows 11 Home, I'm having difficulty installing application updates from the MS Store XBOX. I formatted it to try to solve the problem clean install, but it...