Windows 10: Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1

Discus and support Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help no apps are working after windows 10 update on Jan 20. 2019!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BruceManvell, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1

Please help no apps are working after windows 10 update on Jan 20. 2019!!

:)

BruceManvell, Jan 21, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Default apps are not working in Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the default apps on your computer, let us try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the default apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. http://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-windows-10-preview-windows-phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Apps not working after windows 10 update !!!!!!!!!!!1 - Similar Threads - Apps working update

2. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10: After Windows 10 update, I can't execute roughly 80% of apps. In addition, I lost items on my HP laptop home screen. I tried available updates again and it didn't work. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  3. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10: After Windows 10 update, I can't execute roughly 80% of apps. In addition, I lost items on my HP laptop home screen. I tried available updates again and it didn't work. Any suggestions will be appreciated....
  4. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10: So recently I updated my laptop, Update and Shut Down and the next day when I opened it, Cortana and Xbox Game Bar were not working, it was something like this: "There's a problem with Cortana, try reinstalling the application from it's original install location or contact...
  6. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10: So recently I updated my laptop, Update and Shut Down and the next day when I opened it, Cortana and Xbox Game Bar were not working, it was something like this: "There's a problem with Cortana, try reinstalling the application from it's original install location or contact...
  7. Microsoft Apps Not Working After Windows Update Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Windows apps not working after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps not working after update: Hi,After my laptop updated, my Windows apps wouldn't start. Examples are Outlook mail, Xbox game bar, and OneNote. I tried to follow the steps suggested to others who had experienced this issue but got stumped when I tried to run WSreset.exe, at which point I got the...
  9. Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 built in apps not working after an update: Hi Don't know which update screwed this up but I now no longer have access to Win 10 built in apps such as calculator, photos, etc. I tried a app reset on calculator, but that didn't work and is now not showing at all. I have tried the following: Get-AppXPackage |...
  10. Photos app not working after update windows 10

Photos app not working after update windows 10: attempting to open the Photos App and immediately crashing back to the Start screen …. windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photos-app-not-working-after-update-windows-10/766024c4-712a-488c-a12e-bb4bb2804ff1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps not working after windows 10 update

2. apps not working after update

3. apps are not working after windows 10 update

4. photo app not working after latest windows update,
  5. windows apps troubleshooter language:en,
  6. settings apps not working windows 10,
  7. My news app doesnt work,
  8. Apps in Settings stopped working,
  9. calculator not working on windows 10 after 1903 update,
  10. nothing works on windows 10 after last update 1903,
  11. 43 305*70,