Windows 10: Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I did auto updates yesterday. Now I cannot save pictures, when I do try, it won't even give me option to make microsoft photo the default. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeckyColin1, May 17, 2020.

1. Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP

So, I did auto updates yesterday. Now I cannot save pictures, when I do try, it won't even give me option to make microsoft photo the default. I've tried to update apps and checked that everything is updated. any ideas

:)

BeckyColin1, May 17, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 17, 2020
  3. F.lux and night do not work any longer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

We understand the inconvenience caused to you, as you are unable to use F.lux app and night light feature on your PC.

We would like to inform you that, we are aware of the Night Light issue and working on it to resolve it as soon as possible.

However, we have a workaround for this, and the workaround is to restart the PC. I would also suggest you to keep your PC updated by using Windows Update to make sure you receive all the latest updates and fixes.

In regards to F.lux app not working, we would suggest you to perform the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for F.lex app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 17, 2020
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP

1. Apps not working since update last night...can't update...I'm nurse, not IT..PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Apps working since

2. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-has-stopped-working-at-all-on-w10-since/dc29729d-67b1-4730-8010-7cdc50cbd038
  3. Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the...: Solitaire has stopped working at all on w10, since last nights update. This is the solitaire from w7.*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-has-stopped-working-at-all-on-w10-since/dc29729d-67b1-4730-8010-7cdc50cbd038
  4. Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update stuck at 0% since last night?: I downloaded the Windows 11 update last night. Even installed it but my PC shut down when it was at 85%. When I turned it back on, it said downloading 0%. I thought I'll have to download the thing all over again. But now It's stuck at 0% since last night. Pls can anyone help?...
  5. Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost all desktop files, apps and photos since update of last night: Hi, Need help with the following: There was an automatic update on my computer last night January 14th. The Update appears to be called "Quality Update" with a number of 107, not sure if it means 107 updates or other? All my desktop files, apps, pictures, shortcuts are...
  6. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  7. Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update last night "deleted" everything, please help...: PC updated last night, booted it up and everythign is gone kind of. I can tell everything is still on my storage drive because i don't have anny more space since before the update. But all my setting, my taskbar oins are gone. Steam says i dont have any games installed when i...
  8. Photos App not working properly since last update...

Photos App not working properly since last update...: Since the last update of this app to - Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.12930.0 when you select a photo and then display the information of the photo using the File Information from the drop-down menu, the link to - Open Map no longer works ... If you repeatedly click...
  9. Apps not opening since last update

Apps not opening since last update: Multiple apps have since last update flash opened and closed. Reset Windows did not work. Seems like this has been going on for a while without a fix from Microsoft. When will we get a fix from Microsoft? Version 1809 OS Build 17763.404...
  10. Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge not loading since last night updates, help me please.: I downloaded a new update when it kept prompting me to do so. Now Microsoft Edge does not work at all. ME will not even load and many other apps also. I need this fixed please or I will have to go with another browser like Google Chrome, it is the only browser working now,...