Windows 10: Apps not working

Discus and support Apps not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not use the calculator, my games and today my photo viewer that I have been using for three years says "package could not be registered" so none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TinaPerkins, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Apps not working

I can not use the calculator, my games and today my photo viewer that I have been using for three years says "package could not be registered" so none of my pictures can be opened. I need some help.

:)

TinaPerkins, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 9, 2019
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Apps not working

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker

Thema:

Apps not working

1. Apps not working - Similar Threads - Apps working

2. No Apps working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Apps working: Hi, I am unable to do anything on my laptop. when I try to open any windows app it closes within seconds. Currently using Chrome as I am unable to use anything else. I can't open any emails, email attachments. I had a read of some threads and tried to follow the...
  3. Microsoft might be working on a new OneDrive app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft might be working on a new OneDrive app for Windows 10: Microsoft appears to be building a new OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs from the ground up. The brand-new OneDrive app is available for Windows Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring and it features a new user interface. OneDrive 19.21.82.0 appears to be a Progressive Web App and...
  4. In built apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In built apps not working: Im using Windows 10 1803 version OS....in which the inbuilt apps are not even opening , when i click on any app it opens for an instance closes automatically. Another thing is that when i open some apps it shows "app is not working"... i dont know what the reason is?..help me...
  5. apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    apps not working: Dont know what I did but Microsoft store and other window apps like calculator not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-working/01406491-d5ee-4352-a184-a9c81b728e32
  6. Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store / Apps stopped working: Hi all, A week ago I tried to install the WhatsApp application from the store that did not open after installation (giving an error). After that everything began to fall apart. After a couple of reboots, all the applications in my store started throwing errors at startup...
  7. Program or app not display on top of work area

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program or app not display on top of work area: I am trying to use my snipping tool. But the snipping tool box is behind the browser window I want to take a snip of. What do I need to do to get it to appear on top? It has something to do a with a display setting but I can't figure out which item. It just not the snipping...
  8. some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some apps don't work after re-installation of windows: I am having problem opening some apps (some are games like DarkSouls3 and nividia Control panel and few others) This problem started after I re-installed my windows (or some may call it format) I chose the quick version of formatting which took about 1 hour, I am running...
  9. Trying to make a app work or get a refund.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to make a app work or get a refund.: I purchased an app through paypal. When i open the app it keeps asking me to buy the upgrade. I have confirmation that i purchased it. Now what. I have deleted and reloaded, nothing....
  10. 1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1903 18362.207 Your phone app not working: I have a Moto G4. When I setup the Your Phone app on the PC and my phone, I get this on the PC: [img] This used to work on some of the earlier Insider builds. Haven't tried it in a while so decided to try it with the latest released build. Anyone have it working? Anyone...