Windows 10: apps not working

Discus and support apps not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi, some apps when i start them they dont work. It turns into ''window dialog'' and when i right click on it it says ''runtime broker'' can u help pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blablabla____, Jan 19, 2020.

1. apps not working

hi, some apps when i start them they dont work. It turns into ''window dialog'' and when i right click on it it says ''runtime broker'' can u help pls ? :/

http://prntscr.com/qpy1oq

http://prntscr.com/qpy1ke

:)

blablabla____, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 19, 2020
  4. SNM
    SNM Win User

apps not working

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder

Thema:

apps not working

1. apps not working - Similar Threads - apps working

2. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  3. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  4. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  5. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  6. Apps and calls doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  7. Apps and calls doesn't work.

Apps and calls doesn't work.: I just bought this computer with Windows 11 Home on, and the applications and calls are working until it doesn't work anymore, tried doing it again, nothing works, tried to turn off the firewall, nothing works, trying to do something about it but I can't even do calls or do...
  8. Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...: Hi,I installed Windows 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 2x this week and was using the Windows Key + H combo to activate the dictation feature. I successfully used dictation to compose some e-mails this way. This week,...
  9. Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...

Win 11 APPS not working: Windows Dictation Windows Key + H Not Working AFTER 2024-03...: Hi,I installed Windows 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 2x this week and was using the Windows Key + H combo to activate the dictation feature. I successfully used dictation to compose some e-mails this way. This week,...
  10. my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...: my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for 2 seconds but before accessing the menu it closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-app-does-not-open-i-tried-all-scans/78aa86e2-9e7c-4c72-b531-4fd94b354335