Windows 10: Apps on another user

Discus and support Apps on another user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aarniimpiö, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Apps on another user

I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could help. I just dont want my sisters account to have steam installed. please help

:)

Aarniimpiö, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Apps on another user

Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Apps on another user

1. Apps on another user - Similar Threads - Apps another user

2. Copy user unknown account to another user.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy user unknown account to another user.: Hello, I need a way to copy or merge an unknown account user with another user account. This issue arose when I disconnected my work or school account under the settings - accounts - access work or school. I was having issues as the Azure account was limiting some control...
  3. some apps not visible in another family user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some apps not visible in another family user account: I installed Microsoft teams using my main user account. However it is visible to me only. I don't want all the users to install the same program individually and occupy space. How can I make teams installed once in this PC be visible to all users in this PC?...
  4. Another User: Taskbar Empty, Apps/Start Menu Not Starting

in Windows 10 Support
    Another User: Taskbar Empty, Apps/Start Menu Not Starting: Hello, So I recently updated my computer to 20H2 (W10 Pro 19042.630). Also, I removed the video card (GTX 670) and blew out dust from inside the case. Long story short. What's not happening is that when I login to any account, that account loads just fine. But when I attempt...
  5. apps suddenly got slower after adding another user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    apps suddenly got slower after adding another user: 1)some apps like chrome and winrar have an extremely slow startup in my main account but are fine in the second account. and when i delete the second account the first one goes back to normal. 2)and now i tried adding a family and after removing it the apps are still slow....
  6. How to move an app from a user to another one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move an app from a user to another one: Hi, I created a new user for me on the same laptop my mom uses. I play Township (a game app) on her user and I want to transfer it to my personal user. Any idea how to do it? submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion [link] [comments]...
  7. The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another.: The Photos app is install on my PC and is working for all users but mine. It is as if it is missing on my account. The default app settings show TWINUI and simply the apps section does not show the Photos app at all. I have reset the app on the other user with no result....
  8. Another User's access to my installed app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another User's access to my installed app?: I have installed Minecraft as an Admin in my Laptop, Win 10. Can another User (Standard) play with my Minecraft from his Sign In? How?...
  9. app data "fly" to another user

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    app data "fly" to another user: Hello, I need ideas to solve a situation I had when creating a new user without microsoft account. When doing this some errors happened but after reenacting created the new user, the problem is that when creating the new user passed the folder app date and others of the old...
  10. how to Uninstall an app installed with another user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Uninstall an app installed with another user: Yesterday I had a problem with my current user, and to solve it I had to create another user account in windows. But now, my game "Quantum Break" that I had registered with the other user no longer appears as installed in windows. All applications are fine except the game....