Windows 10: Apps on Startup

Discus and support Apps on Startup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an application that I downloaded from the store app, but I would like to launch at conventional startup folder. Do you have any solution?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DayanaSanders, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Apps on Startup

I have an application that I downloaded from the store app, but I would like to launch at conventional startup folder. Do you have any solution?

:)

DayanaSanders, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Apps on Startup

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Apps on Startup

1. Apps on Startup - Similar Threads - Apps Startup

2. App Startup Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App Startup Delay: Hey All, I have had a strange issue ever since updating to 2004. Most apps that I open have around a ~10 sec delay before they open. I have checked the task manager and event logs but I can't seem to find anything related to this issue. The app doesn't even appear in the...
  3. Startup Apps in Designated Virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps in Designated Virtual Desktops: I was wondering if it is possible if I can have specific programs launched at startup , and have them placed on a second virtual desktop. Specifically, when my windows 10 boots, I'd like for my Viber and Telegram to share one-half each of virtual desktop 1, my browser on...
  4. startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup apps: How do I know which startup apps I need or don't need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps/e9869164-ccb5-4fc7-9cfc-29d6cbf5ef8e
  5. Unable to enable a startup app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to enable a startup app: I can't enable windows store app to start with windows. The step I folowed are Open task manager go to startup tab select the app enable and when I reopen it's set at disable The step recorder file https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE...
  6. All Apps Crashing on Startup -- Windows Reset, wsreset, Powershell, etc. don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps Crashing on Startup -- Windows Reset, wsreset, Powershell, etc. don't work: I've had a problem with apps not working and/or crashing on startup for about a week now. I've tried: -Re-registering all apps via PowerShell -Using wsreset -Updating Windows -Resetting Windows while keeping personal files ~4 times by now -Resetting Microsoft Store...
  7. Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection Keeps Disconnecting Over Time or on Startup of Certain Apps.: Hi i’ve been having this issue for the past few days and have tried a bunch of solutions including Device Manager Settings, Router Restarts, Command Promts even an System Restore which didnt help. The problem starts when i open an application like Steam or Discord my computer...
  8. Weird program in startup apps

Weird program in startup apps: [ATTACH] The other day i opened up Valorant and my computer started lagging for a good minute, then once it stopped, i got two popups: one that said your graphics driver has crashed, and a second one that was just two chinese characters that i did not understand. I ran a...
  9. Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs listed in Settings>Startup Apps and Task Manager>Startup tab do not automatically...: Some programs that are listed in both the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager do not automatically start when the system boots. In any event, I think programs that are listed in the Startup Apps and the Startup tab of the Task Manager should automatically...
  10. Two Skype apps? Noticed this installed itself last night and launched with startup this...

Two Skype apps? Noticed this installed itself last night and launched with startup this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lonelyonalimb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsbhiz/two_skype_apps_noticed_this_installed_itself_last/