Windows 10: apps opening error

Discus and support apps opening error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently i have been facing a very strange problem.Some of the apps related to gaming actually isnt opening and it is closing by itself.I badly need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shamsadsiraj, May 18, 2020.

1. apps opening error

Recently i have been facing a very strange problem.Some of the apps related to gaming actually isnt opening and it is closing by itself.I badly need help because it is so annoying.please help me.When i double click on the apps it confirms the loading but doesnt open.i have tried to solve this by restarting my pc several times but failed.Whaat can i do now?

:)

shamsadsiraj, May 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps opening error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 18, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 18, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

apps opening error

Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, May 18, 2020
Thema:

apps opening error

1. apps opening error - Similar Threads - apps opening error

2. my app store is not openning due to error

in Cortana
    my app store is not openning due to error: there is an error in my store like 0x80131500 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-app-store-is-not-openning-due-to-error/a9f0ee33-2eb1-4192-9d96-1d30f1cc4b64
  3. Error code when Opening App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code when Opening App: Hey guys! i am getting this error code when opening an App! Can someone please tell me what should i do? How to fix? Thanks!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-when-opening-app/f1b0ef63-adad-4f99-a944-9743a64929da
  4. Settings app error: This app can't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app error: This app can't open: I can no longer open my Settings app on my Win10 Acer laptop. The error I get is "This app can't open" and says to try a refresh to resolve it. I did a refresh and still am getting this error. Is there a fix for this issue or do I have to do a full wipe of my laptop and...
  5. Error in opening Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error in opening Apps & Features: [ATTACH] Dears, I have a problem opening Apps & Features to uninstall some apps Need a solution. https://preview.redd.it/010xeokrq0i61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=581431859adf4ac2831057c191d072416811b17d submitted by /u/zaeagle_69 [link] [comments]...
  6. This app can't open/ Firewall error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This app can't open/ Firewall error: Hello there, After trying an hour to fix some problems, I came no conclusions. My firewall suddenly went off and I can't change that: Windows Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings. Furthermore, apps like MyAsus, Nvidia Control Panel or Movies and TV can't...
  7. Opening Windows APP with "... the paramerter is incorrect" error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Windows APP with "... the paramerter is incorrect" error: Hi I'm using Windows 10 version: 2004_19041.329, recently, after some Windows APPs get updated by Microsoft Store, like Skype, Cortana, and NVIDIA Control Panel, these APPs won't start after a fresh startup or rebooting. They always show me the error of "......<App Path>...
  8. error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app

error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app: error with chrome unnistalling or in open the chrome app it is not unninstalling or opening[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-with-chrome-unnistalling-or-in-open-the/1f9351d7-7077-4832-80b9-a3199645a9eb
  9. Windows 10 apps won't open. "This app can't open" error.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps won't open. "This app can't open" error.: Most of my windows 10 native apps can't open. When I click/select an app, the app window attempts to load then quickly disappears prompting a "This app can't open" message. "Check the Windows Store for more info go to the Store. [ATTACH] Programs that I've installed...
  10. Admin Error When Opening Some Apps

Admin Error When Opening Some Apps: This isn't a BSOD, but I didn't see any other applicable forum. I'm getting this error whenever I open MS Edge, or their Solitaire Games. I don't understand the error msg, and I'm certainly don't know what's causing it.*cry I've attached a pic showing the error msg when I...