Windows 10: Apps purchased not listed

Discus and support Apps purchased not listed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TinaHill4, Feb 23, 2019.

1. TinaHill4 Win User

Apps purchased not listed

Split from this thread.​

I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed.

I have logged in with the same email from both devices. with the same email.

I can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices either.

help

Tina

:)

TinaHill4, Feb 23, 2019

2. Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 23, 2019
  4. R.Stevens Win User

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Hi,

In Windows 8, I could easily go into my account in the Windows Store (apps) and see a listing of all of the apps that I ever purchased & downloaded or the free ones that I downloaded. That was very helpful when I had to reformat my hard drive.

I went looking for that list today. I have Windows 10. Getting to "my account" in the Windows Store was really difficult because it seems to be essentially hidden. Anyway, the only the apps that I purchased were listed. That's helpful, but I need the listing
    of free apps that I've downloaded, because there are way more free apps that I own, vs. purchased ones. After trying for an hour, I could not find the list of the free apps I had previously downloaded. It would be great to have access to this listing again.

How do I find this list in Windows 10?

Thanks!

R.Stevens, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps purchased not listed - Similar Threads - Apps purchased listed

2. Scam concerning the purchase of an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scam concerning the purchase of an app: I was informed that I had ordered Mobile Legend Bang-Bang 5,000Diamonds at a cost of $36.69 and paid for it by credit card link. The email did not say what credit card but merely credit card link. I was given the order number called the app store and they told me that...
  3. "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library: I downloaded Trio Office (for free), and then I made an in-app purchase in Trio Office. When I went to write a review, I discovered that I do not "own" the app, despite the fact that it is listed as "installed" and it is usable. I checked my list of "installed" apps and it...
  4. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  5. Failure of in-app purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failure of in-app purchases: Is there a fix for in-app purchases in Amazing Wizards (bought in MS store as Amazing Mages-updated to Amazing Wizards in march 2019) app works properly except for purchases which say no longer available. Friends are making purchases on same windows 10 app....
  6. Can't make in-app purchase

Can't make in-app purchase: I cannot make an in-app purchase in my Tomato - Be Focused app. I am running Windows 10 and got the app for free in the Windows 10 store. I get this error message when I am in the app and click the "get it" button within the app when it tells me I need to purchase a...
  7. The alpha app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    The alpha app list: With the last Windows 10 update, the alphabetical list of apps upon hitting the start key has disappeared. Instead, I get widgets of all the Microsoft apps I have. Now, I can't seem to access my other apps without going to Programs and finding the .exe file. Help me get back...
  8. List of apps to uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    List of apps to uninstall: Hi, I wanted to remove some programs form the Remove Programs list (because I have already deleted them manually, including the uninstall.exe file), so I followed your guide...
  9. in apps purchase problem

in apps purchase problem: why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-apps-purchase-problem/649bce92-e3be-4a84-8fc7-e27736f1b618
  10. In-app purchases not going through

In-app purchases not going through: So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't...