Windows 10: Apps purchased not listed

Discus and support Apps purchased not listed in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TinaHill4, Feb 23, 2019.

1. TinaHill4 Win User

Apps purchased not listed

Split from this thread.​

I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed.

I have logged in with the same email from both devices. with the same email.

I can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices either.

help

Tina

:)

TinaHill4, Feb 23, 2019

2. Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 23, 2019
  4. R.Stevens Win User

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Hi,

In Windows 8, I could easily go into my account in the Windows Store (apps) and see a listing of all of the apps that I ever purchased & downloaded or the free ones that I downloaded. That was very helpful when I had to reformat my hard drive.

I went looking for that list today. I have Windows 10. Getting to "my account" in the Windows Store was really difficult because it seems to be essentially hidden. Anyway, the only the apps that I purchased were listed. That's helpful, but I need the listing
    of free apps that I've downloaded, because there are way more free apps that I own, vs. purchased ones. After trying for an hour, I could not find the list of the free apps I had previously downloaded. It would be great to have access to this listing again.

How do I find this list in Windows 10?

Thanks!

R.Stevens, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps purchased not listed - Similar Threads - Apps purchased listed

2. How do I list Apps that I have purchased or gotten for free

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I list Apps that I have purchased or gotten for free: Why does Microsoft always make things so difficult to use?I often see promotions where paid apps are made free. If I am interested, I take up the offer and have to go via the dreaded Microsoft store to do so. I think I have done this a few times now...I can never really tell...
  3. In App Purchases

In App Purchases: Hi, i am trying to to do an in-app purchase in a game. I keep getting a message to say that the purchase failed. The game is airport city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/c8744270-3b9b-4057-a39b-8befc5ecebf5
  4. apps list

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps list: i removed some apps from my apps directory and would like to get them back. how can i get them back on the list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-list/ca69b640-4dd8-4acd-90de-f76968f75aa0
  5. In app purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  6. in app purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  7. in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchase: hi im unable to make in app purchase for modern combat 5 blackout. Im from Kuwait but im not able to enter the details as the location shows US https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchase/62675931-4cab-434e-826c-521a7bea671e
  8. Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again

Purchased Apps asking to be Purchased Again: I got a game off the Microsoft Store, and then paid to remove the ads. The game now generates a dialog box that says I have to pay to remove the ads. If I follow the link to purchase, it asks for my pin to sign into my Microsoft account and then tells me I already purchased...
  9. In app purchases

In app purchases: The last week or so I've not been able to been able to get into Microsoft store to buy coins,gold bars etc. i'm not computer savvy so i'd need help in simple terms! TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/572d4a85-1ec5-4c74-97af-b7cdde82b71d"
  10. "Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library

"Purchased" apps are installed and usable but not listed in library: I downloaded Trio Office (for free), and then I made an in-app purchase in Trio Office. When I went to write a review, I discovered that I do not "own" the app, despite the fact that it is listed as "installed" and it is usable. I checked my list of "installed" apps and it...