Windows 10: Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

Discus and support Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Had 3 Apps in Store today ready to be installed and updated Microsoft Photo Microsoft Phone Films & TV All went in ok No restart needed 45599 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

Had 3 Apps in Store today ready to be installed and updated
    Microsoft Photo
    Microsoft Phone
    Films & TV

All went in ok
    No restart needed

:)

hTconeM9user, Mar 28, 2016
  2. justkym Win User

Can Apps from Google store be installed and used on Windows Phone

Yes, thank you for stating what I've been trying to tell others. This issue isn't a phone problem, it's an app one. Phones basically need to do the basic functions and if they do those well, the rest is just guilding lilies. A computer can't be bought
    with the assumption that it will run every single program out there. That's why you check compatibility. Same here...and if they don't run on Windows Phones, complain to the app designers to get with it and do it. If app designers present their apps with
    options for android and iphones then they should also update to one for Windows. It's just that simple. You don't buy a lock expecting every key to fit...you find the right key!

Shout it to the app designers to get with the times already...Windows phones are here to stay!

justkym, Mar 28, 2016
  3. DnCHector Win User
    Can Apps from Google store be installed and used on Windows Phone

I hate my windows phone as well, I LOVE google play & this windows 8 phone is nothing like my windows 7 on my laptop I ASSumed it would be like my laptop & I was way wrong, if I can use google play on my windows 7 laptop why can't I use it on my windows
    8 phone, help my lame butt out here. Thank you, Lammo me!!! lol

DnCHector, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

Nice one on the update - I'll take a look

Scottyboy99, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated

1. Apps ready in Store to be installed and updated - Similar Threads - Apps ready Store

2. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store, stuck in the ready to install section

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps won't install in Microsoft Store, stuck in the ready to install section: I am trying to install 2 apps: Whatsapp Desktop and Taskade. Microsft Store says that I own the app but when I click to install it nothing would happen. So I went to the Ready to Install section and clicked install there. All that happens there is that the button disappears...
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store, stuck in the ready to install section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't install in Microsoft Store, stuck in the ready to install section: I am trying to install 2 apps: Whatsapp Desktop and Taskade. Microsft Store says that I own the app but when I click to install it nothing would happen. So I went to the Ready to Install section and clicked install there. All that happens there is that the button disappears...
  4. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store, stuck in the ready to install section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove apps from "ready to install" microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to remove apps from "ready to install" microsoft store: Hi, One thing I can say - shame on you microsoft! I never seen such terrible product as Microsoft store! You can not uninstall apps from within store - some terrible, garbage app is considered same level as 3ds max, UE and others and should be uninstalled from windows...
  6. Updates ready to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates ready to install: My PC says updates are ready to install but it won't let me install immediately. It tells me to go to advanced options and the earliest I can install is June 11. Why cant I install immediately? How come, huh, how come?...
  7. Film & TV App Update Ready In Store

Film & TV App Update Ready In Store: 23rd June 2016 Film &TV App New Version Available in Store Version 3.6.2144 Downloaded and working OK 54177
  8. no warning of update ready to install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    no warning of update ready to install: so, last night's update that gave me such fits this morning came without warning that I had an update ready to install. is there some setting or other that I can change to tell windows yes I want to be informed of updates ready to install? 86788
  9. Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated

Two Apps Ready in Windows Store to be Updated: Yahoo Mail App No version number Available Facebook App Version 4.10.107.191 Both Ready in Windows Store to be Updated 50083
  10. New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store

New Twitter App Update Ready in Windows 10 Store: New Twitter App UpdateReady in Windows 10 Store Version 5.0.2.0 48472