Windows 10: Apps reinstall

Discus and support Apps reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some unknown reason some of my apps are exclamation marked out and won't open including store. Some are telling me to contact my administrator or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davewhit, Jul 30, 2015.

1. davewhit Win User

Apps reinstall

For some unknown reason some of my apps are exclamation marked out and won't open including store. Some are telling me to contact my administrator or reinstall how help please not sure what's happened with some of them

:)

davewhit, Jul 30, 2015

2. apps reinstall

I have recently reset my laptop and after resetting I cannot open my camera,window store and few other apps. Could u please help me out

dheerAjkathayAt, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Reinstalling apps

Thank you very much. The problem is now solved.

Leedstrain, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Apps reinstall

1. Apps reinstall - Similar Threads - Apps reinstall

2. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I tried to reinstall microsoft store using some of the other pieces of advice but after putting in the script, "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}," the command got stuck...
  3. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?: I tried to reinstall microsoft store using some of the other pieces of advice but after putting in the script, "Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}," the command got stuck...
  4. How to reinstall Microsoft Store app in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?: Hello,The reason why I uninstalled the Clock app in Windows 11 was that I already had a Stopwatch & Timer App before the upgrade. However, there are a couple of times that I used the old app, and my taskbar freezes. I have to restart my computer again because of it.I tried to...
  6. Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?: Hello,The reason why I uninstalled the Clock app in Windows 11 was that I already had a Stopwatch & Timer App before the upgrade. However, there are a couple of times that I used the old app, and my taskbar freezes. I have to restart my computer again because of it.I tried to...
  7. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  8. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot: sorry for my english so my problem is i cant open microsoft store app after every boot i only can open microsoft store app and i see every microsoft store app is installing and i takes about 3-5 hours to install all of them and i cant like that i need them already installed...
  9. microsoft store apps keep reinstalling after every boot

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Unable to update or reinstall preinstalled apps from the microsoft store in Windows 11

Unable to update or reinstall preinstalled apps from the microsoft store in Windows 11: So, I've recently faced an issue of the black screen with only the cursor. I've tried many things and finally reset my laptop. But now, I am not able to update any preinstalled apps or reinstall them after I've uninstalled them.I am not understanding what the problem is, help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall movies and tv app