Windows 10: Apps related to windows will load infinitely

Discus and support Apps related to windows will load infinitely in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having an issue where some apps fail to start, and will load forever. I noticed the issue when I tried to start up the PC game Sea of Thieves. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by almightytaco24, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Apps related to windows will load infinitely

I'm having an issue where some apps fail to start, and will load forever. I noticed the issue when I tried to start up the PC game Sea of Thieves. It stays on a logging on screen. Then i noticed that the Xbox app fails to load as well. While trying to troubleshoot those two apps, I tried to see if there was an update for Sea of Thieves that I missed on the Windows Store, but that behaves the same as all the other apps. I then tried to figure out if maybe there was a big Windows update that I missed that might be causing compatibility issues with all the other apps so when I went to check for any updates...and that loads forever too. It would seem anything that might be connected to Microsoft through online servers gets caught up in some sort of infinite loading loop, as if in it never makes contact with the online servers. I'm not sure how to go about fixing this issue! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I'm running Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, with an Intel i5 Processor and 24 GB of Ram, should that information be needed

:)

almightytaco24, Feb 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hey Vanessa, thanks for the reply. On my pc, because of the loading problem, I can't find a way to log in to the administrative account, and I can't access my start button.

JustinFaulkner5, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Apps related to windows will load infinitely

Infinite data sync or loading infinite

Hi TidharPX,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be, when the game doesn’t work the way it is supposed to. This issue might be due to Forza not being able to connect to the internet, we can try by setting an exception in the firewall.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows and I key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Click on Apps> Click on Apps & features in the right pane.
    3. Scroll don and search for Forza horizon 4 from the list and click on
      Advance options.
    4. Scroll down and select Reset.
    Note:
    Resetting the app might delete the progress of the game or the points you have acquired.

Step 2: Allow firewall exception.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Control and hit enter.
    3. Click on System and Security. Now, click on Windows firewall.
    4. Now click on "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall" from the left pane.
    5. Now, we will have several application listed, to make changes click on
      Change settings.
    6. Now, select the check box for apps on your computer that you want to allow to communicate over the Internet without being stopped by Firewall.
    7. Click the Private and Public check box to allow this communication.
    8. Click OK and then click the Close button to close the Windows Firewall window.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.
    If that doesn’t work I would suggest you to post
    Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the
    Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Apps related to windows will load infinitely

1. Apps related to windows will load infinitely - Similar Threads - Apps related load

2. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  3. The Xbox app. Infinite loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Xbox app. Infinite loading.: Got the code for the Xbox Game Pass, tried to download the Xbox app, but the download bar stops at 2/3 and doesn't go any further. The app is not installed through the store. Removing the Xbox component using the command does not help, reinstalling the store does not help...
  4. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  5. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite loading: when I click on a file on the desktop or on windows explorer it continues loading and to solve this I have to open task manager, look for windows explorer and end activity. the fact is that, if i doble click on desktop, It opens the file, but if I click once it loads forever....
  6. infinite loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 apps infinite loading.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps infinite loading.: Tried almost all of the suggestions on Google and other forums including wsreset.exe. Windows store app is just continuously loading, same thing with the Xbox companion application. Any help would be appreciated. Tried checking for updates but it is stuck on the "checking for...
  8. Infinite loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading: I am using a windows 10 PC and I was just watching some videos on it when the sound glitched out and i had to restart the PC. After restarting upon opening it said “scanning disk drive for bugs” or something else in that nature. It is now in an infinite loop where it loads...
  9. Infinite Loading

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Infinite Loading: When I reboot my PC, I always get a black screen loading with a cursor. I am using my switch rn, it's a insider build may 2004. System restoring does not help. Can you help? Note: It only happens when I reboot. System restore lets me in once....
  10. Infinite data sync or loading infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite data sync or loading infinite: Hello, When i launch Forza Horizon 4, i'm blocked to main menu. Data sync is infinite or the loading is infinite too... Please How can i unlock that ? It's Forza Hoziron 4 Standard PC buy from microsoft store....