Windows 10: apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

Discus and support apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by matlydone, Sep 1, 2019.

1. matlydone Win User

apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

Help!! - In the "Removed Apps" list on my desktop - there is no link to recover Microsoft Office which came with my laptop. How do I recover it??

:)

matlydone, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 1, 2019
  3. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Sep 1, 2019
  4. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

lost programs while refreshing windows 10

Hi Scooter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with user data after performing refresh on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• How exactly have you tried to perform Refresh on your device?
    • Are you looking into the same user profile after performing refresh of the operating system?
    • Have you tried to look for the files in Windows.old folder?
    • Which version of MS Office have you installed previously on your device?

I would like to inform that when you perform reset/ refresh on your computer by selecting
    keep my files, it works as below:

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Hence you will have to re-install all the applications that you have previously installed.

You may also refer to: Find lost files after the
    update to Windows 10
    and check if it helps.

Also, as you are referring to Microsoft Office product, do let us know if you have the Product purchase code with you?

This is to inform that, you will have to make a note of product purchase details before performing reset on your device. If you have the product purchase details/ license you can refer to that email. Try reinstalling and check if it helps.

For further assistance on MS Office issue, I suggest you to post your query in the below forums for better assistance.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Select the version of MS Office to post your query.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue with the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office

1. apps removed after windows 10 refresh lost microsoft office - Similar Threads - apps removed refresh

2. Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows 10 have lost Microsoft Office: After an update Office and Word have disappeared. Presumably the whole package has gone. Suddenly happened a few days ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-have-lost-microsoft-office/6cbf2983-544f-4b44-ab42-7e979ca396a0
  3. Microsoft Office removed after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  4. microsoft office lost

microsoft office lost: when I upgraded to windows 10 I lost my Microsoft office programs. what do I do to get them back or find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-lost/14a02b1d-4d70-48d1-bc22-486bc8d88307
  5. microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install

microsoft office programmes lost after windows 10 install: Hi, I had a major issue with my desktop that resulted in a black screen with the blinking cursor. I had a genuine Windows 7 OS that had been upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade a year or two ago. I created a bootable USB drive using the Microsoft media tool and...
  6. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  7. After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office: How do I get my windows 7 back? When I upgraded I lost all my Office Package (i.e. word, excel, powerpoint, etc.). [Original Title: Windows 10 vs. 7]...
  8. missing apps after windows 10 refresh

missing apps after windows 10 refresh: how do I access apps that disappeared after windows 10 refresh? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/missing-apps-after-windows-10-refresh/b12f2646-aa6d-4fcb-a6fb-5a22a8ba2719
  9. Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013

Windows 10 refresh removed Microsoft Office 2013: Computer froze and a window popped up saying to refresh Windows 10. When I did this it removed Microsoft Office 2013. How do I get it back on my computer without purchasing a new version?...
  10. After refresh, lost some apps including Store

in Windows 10 Support
    After refresh, lost some apps including Store: Have Insider Preview Build 16299.0 Had to do a refresh. Surprised, but it refreshed and still have the same build. However, Calendar, Camera, Mail, Messaging, Photos, Store not accessible. Have white line through them and do not function. Don't know why these 6 were...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i reset my computer and lost office

2. lost office with windows refresh

3. reset pc keep microsoft office