Windows 10: Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

Discus and support Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Had to reset computer on windows 10 everything recovered except HP and Microsoft files. Can I fix this??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArnoldHaugland, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

Had to reset computer on windows 10 everything recovered except HP and Microsoft files. Can I fix this??

:)

ArnoldHaugland, Nov 25, 2020
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Nov 25, 2020
  3. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC

1. Apps removed during resetting windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Apps removed during

2. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  3. Pc froze during reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc froze during reset: Hi I need help my pc froze during a reset and is now stuck at 76% what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-froze-during-reset/d20ac668-32dd-4e62-af7d-1cd76bd7e2c7
  4. PC Shutdown during reset

PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  5. Pc was reset during Preparing windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc was reset during Preparing windows: So I will be honest, Windows was taking considerably longer than usual to load, and being impatient I reset my pc with the reset button. Whenever I turned my pc back on it looked like this after logging inSo I first off, reset my pc one more time to see if it is a fluke, also...
  6. Removed apps during PC reset

Removed apps during PC reset: How do I restore a removed app after a PC RESET? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-apps-during-pc-reset/f991fd1e-0e3d-4827-8f00-fda849d398ce
  7. How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.

How do i restore apps removed during microsoft 10 resetting.: how do I restore apps removed during Microsoft 10 resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-apps-removed-during-microsoft-10/a7bae212-f0a9-4fa8-9530-6eb6ab8a0396
  8. Apps lost during reset

Apps lost during reset: Anyway to reclaim apps lost during a reset? Checked downloads. Not there. I managed to save all files, but lost all apps. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-lost-during-reset/bcb6081d-d141-4449-b5bb-8e3fa2549f32
  9. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  10. Apps removed whilst resetting your pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apps removed whilst resetting your pc: Yes I know you have already had many posts regarding this query or similar ones, but...…….. I really don't understand why the reset would remove original drivers for my VAIO laptop which include the wifi smart utility (I now have no wifi icon at all showing on my system or...