Windows 10: Apps removed while resetting laptop

Discus and support Apps removed while resetting laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JWT10, Oct 7, 2018.

1. JWT10 Win User

Apps removed while resetting laptop

Hi All,

I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update. However, on this occasion, something went wrong and the laptop got stuck just before the initial password input screen meaning that I could no longer access my machine. A helpful Microsoft Support Community member talked me through various safe mode options but unfortunately, none of them worked and I had to reset Windows.

During this process I obviously lost all my apps (most of which I can re-install) but there are some which came with the laptop. How can I get these back onto my machine at no cost? They are:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - English - (containing word, excel and power point)

Microsoft Publisher 2013 - en-us

Many Thanks.

:)

JWT10, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps removed while resetting laptop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Apps removed while resetting laptop - Similar Threads - Apps removed while

2. by mistake i removed the charger from my laptop while in factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    by mistake i removed the charger from my laptop while in factory reset: a few days ago by mistake i removed the charger from my laptop and it closed while on a factory reset when i opened it it went on the same page and it showed 64% and after closed and opened i was trying to press different keys but nothing was changing it kept on goijng to 64%...
  3. laptop bsods while resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop bsods while resetting: my mom laptop was resseting and it bsods when it reaches to 66% the stop code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION what failed mfehidk. sys and i got some pictures of it please help...
  4. laptop bsods while resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop bsods while resetting: my mom laptop was resseting and it bsods when it reaches to 66% the stop code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION what failed mfehidk. sys and i got some pictures of it please help...
  5. how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore the apps that are removed after resetting my laptop?: I rest the pc because of some reason ……..and now I am seeing that some important apps are removed from my pc like Microsoft visual c++ ,Microsoft office home and student...…………..please tell me how I can recover those apps......
  6. how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC

how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC: how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-apps-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/21979caa-8f1f-4749-b4a1-9c8ec4d60749
  7. What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC

What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC: I had to do a complete reset today because my PC just would not do anything. I had just received an Update yesterday on Mar 12th, and my Lap Top began acting up. So today even Cortana was shut down, I could not bring up Edge open any files, nothing so I tried the repair...
  8. Apps removed by a reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps removed by a reset: How do I restore apps removed by a reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/apps-removed-by-a-reset/2ad2dfda-dbe0-4379-8dc3-eb4397058efe
  9. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  10. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps removed while resetting your pc

2. app removed while resetting my laptop

3. reinstall removed apps after reset windows 10

4. reinstall removed apps after reset,
  5. how to restore apps removed when resetting,
  6. apps removed while resetting,
  7. apps removed while ressetting pc,
  8. how to regain apps removed whil resetting lenovo laptop,
  9. hp latop apps removed while resetting pc,
  10. apps removed while resetting your pc offic,
  11. apps removed while resetting pc,
  12. restore apps removed while setting pc to reset.