Windows 10: Apps removed while resetting PC - how do I put these Apps back on my system

Discus and support Apps removed while resetting PC - how do I put these Apps back on my system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I performed a Windows10 reset and it put the removed Apps into a folder. How do I return each of these Apps to my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandraMQZ, May 2, 2019.

1. SandraMQZ Win User

Apps removed while resetting PC - how do I put these Apps back on my system

I performed a Windows10 reset and it put the removed Apps into a folder. How do I return each of these Apps to my PC?

:)

SandraMQZ, May 2, 2019

2. missing apps after reset to the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have lost some apps after performing a reset to your PC. We will help you.

• Are you not able to access the Windows store?
    Before performing reset ensure you must have to select
    Keep my files. It will do the following,

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.

• Removes apps and drivers you installed.

• Removes changes you made to settings.

• Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)
    So as you have performed the reset to your PC the apps are missing. We suggest you to download the applications again and check if it helps.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 2, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

4. SNM
    SNM Win User

Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker

Thema:

1. Apps removed while resetting PC - how do I put these Apps back on my system - Similar Threads - Apps removed while

2. Some of my Apps were removed while resetting my PC how can I get them back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some of my Apps were removed while resetting my PC how can I get them back?: Some of m APPs were removed when I reset my computer, I use them, how can I get them back? * Moved from MSN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-my-apps-were-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/0e2f0819-be66-4aab-a3dd-1c0b10824aa5
  3. How do I put apps on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I put apps on my desktop?: For so long I have been wondering how I put apps on my desktop and I searched it up and only got wafflewaffle means rubbish if you're wondering so I have come here to ask how to do it and to be honest I don't have much hope that the community can help me after my last problem...
  4. how do i put my app in app and feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i put my app in app and feature: before my app was in app & feature and was installed with installer file then I copy my apps from program filenot installer and after I format my pc I paste my apps in program file then try to search in app & feature but there was no. how do I put them in app and feature with...
  5. how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC

how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC: how to restore Apps removed while resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-apps-removed-while-resetting-my-pc/21979caa-8f1f-4749-b4a1-9c8ec4d60749
  6. how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public

how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-apps-removed-while-resetting-my/064fb196-c161-41c0-bccc-c11333128418
  7. What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC

What do I do with Apps removed while resetting PC: I had to do a complete reset today because my PC just would not do anything. I had just received an Update yesterday on Mar 12th, and my Lap Top began acting up. So today even Cortana was shut down, I could not bring up Edge open any files, nothing so I tried the repair...
  8. Apps removed while resetting laptop

Apps removed while resetting laptop: Hi All, I recently allowed Windows 10 to update. Normally this is a seamless process and involves nothing more than me clicking to accept the update. However, on this occasion, something went wrong and the laptop got stuck just before the initial password input screen...
  9. APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC

APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC: First of all I did not reset my PC. However I now have an ICON labeled APPS REMOVED WHILE RESETTING MY PC. That leads to a whole list of apps. Google gets me to the question How do I restore these apps? Unfortunately, the Microsoft answer does not answer the question....
  10. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore apps removed while resetting your pc

2. reinstall apps after resetting pc

3. restore apps removed while resetting pc

4. how do i put my removed apps back on desktop while resetting,
  5. how do i reinstall the apps that were removed from my pc,
  6. restore apps after resetting on computer,
  7. i had to refresh computer it removed my apps how to reinstall windows,
  8. how to restore apps removed while resetting pc,
  9. during resetting pc my microsoft store removed what to do now,
  10. is there a way to restore apps removed during a computer reset,
  11. restore missing apps whilst doing a resetting of pc windows 10,