Windows 10: Apps running in 32 bit

Discus and support Apps running in 32 bit in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so, i had a windows 10 32 bit installed on my pc first, then i reinstalled windows to 10 64 bit, i wiped everything clean. why is every app i just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/butcrackz, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Apps running in 32 bit

Ok so, i had a windows 10 32 bit installed on my pc first, then i reinstalled windows to 10 64 bit, i wiped everything clean. why is every app i just installed running on 32 bit??. please help!

submitted by /u/butcrackz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/butcrackz, Sep 25, 2020
  2. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Sep 25, 2020
  3. How to use 16 bit apps on Windows 10 32 bit and link to download software to run 32 bit apps

Can anyone tell me how to use 16-bit apps on Windows 10 32-bit with a software link to run 32-bit apps

Romeo Sukhoi, Sep 25, 2020
  4. YNM2018 Win User

Apps running in 32 bit

How to run a software developed for 32-bit Windows 7 32 on Windows 10 64-bit

David hi,

I purchased a CAD software that was developed for 32-bit Windows 7. The seller send me an installation zip file but I cannot install it. The seller suggested to install a virtual 32-bit Windows, so I could install and use it.

Regards, Yumi

YNM2018, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Apps running in 32 bit

1. Apps running in 32 bit - Similar Threads - Apps running bit

2. My pc is 64 bit, but most of my apps are running 32 bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is 64 bit, but most of my apps are running 32 bit.: So basically, my pc is running 64 bit i checked and everything but when I go into to the task manager, it shows that most of the apps that are running in the background are 32 bit? and some apps that i run also running 32 bit? even tho my pc is running 64 bit as stated in the...
  3. My pc is 64 bit, but most of my apps are running 32 bit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is 64 bit, but most of my apps are running 32 bit.: So basically, my pc is running 64 bit i checked and everything but when I go into to the task manager, it shows that most of the apps that are running in the background are 32 bit? and some apps that i run also running 32 bit? even tho my pc is running 64 bit as stated in the...
  4. My pc is 64 bit, but most of my apps are running 32 bit.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit.: my pc 64 bit but all apps are running 32 bit. Therefore apps that only want 64 bit do bot work. Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-64-bit-but-all-apps-are-running-32-bit/8b6d05c2-400b-4bf4-a4bb-0906f881f211
  6. How to use 16 bit apps on Windows 10 32 bit and link to download software to run 32 bit apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use 16 bit apps on Windows 10 32 bit and link to download software to run 32 bit apps: Can anyone tell me how to use 16-bit apps on Windows 10 32-bit with a software link to run 32-bit apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-16-bit-apps-on-windows-10-32-bit-and/7be1ac07-dbc6-4d92-a4ae-10d22a8f420a
  7. This app can't run on your PC - Run 32 bit on 64 bit computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app can't run on your PC - Run 32 bit on 64 bit computer: We have been running a Microsoft Visual Foxpro Version 9 with Service Pack 2 application for a long time on a Windows 10 Network set up. All is working and we are that the app albeit a bit old, is 32bit. We set up a new Windows Profile for a new person in the office and...
  8. 32 Bit games not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 Bit games not running: So fairly recently I thought of downloading a old game I used to play all the time on my moms windows XP computer The game is called magic inlay and it played perfectly on XP I downloaded it off the same exact site and everything so I'm sure it's not the game. The game is...
  9. All programs running in 32 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All programs running in 32 bit: I have a 64 bit operating system which is windows 10 ,but still I find in my task manager that all my programs are running in the 32 bit mode ,how would be able to solve this and make the programs run in 64 bit ?? Please help me !...
  10. Running 64 bit windows but only downloading 32 bit apps? Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Running 64 bit windows but only downloading 32 bit apps? Help: I just got this new ASUS UX303LA 2 days ago and everything has been working perfectly on it except for that whenever I try to download an application (whether it be utorrent, VLC, AVG, Evernote, etc.) it always downloads the 32 bit version. For no reason. Also, on almost...