Windows 10: Apps say an active internet connection is required

Discus and support Apps say an active internet connection is required in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The History app keeps saying "An active internet connection is required. Please check your connection and try again." I have an internet connection but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MissyChrissy2010, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Apps say an active internet connection is required

The History app keeps saying "An active internet connection is required. Please check your connection and try again." I have an internet connection but when I click on Retry it does not change. How do I fix this?

:)

MissyChrissy2010, Mar 26, 2019

2. Games that dont require an internet connection?

I was thinking this same thing myself. Most games today require a internet connection. Some are just for the activation part and you can play the game offline.

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Mar 26, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Games that dont require an internet connection?

Best bet, go to walmart/best buy and see what they have for sale in the shrinking games section. Ensure the requirements dont say jack about an internet connection.

Should look into getting some new internet tho, the future of pc gaming is in digital downloads.

ShiBDiB, Mar 26, 2019
  4. hb904460 Win User

Apps say an active internet connection is required

Games that dont require an internet connection?

Are there any new games that dont require an internet connection, either to install or to play?

hb904460, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Apps say an active internet connection is required

1. Apps say an active internet connection is required - Similar Threads - Apps active internet

2. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.: Hi,I’ve been having this issue for the past week and every single solution I could find has not worked. Whenever I boot up my PC, my internet works just fine for about 20 minutes. After that, any application that requires internet that isn’t connected to Google just stops...
  6. “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “ERR_CONNECTION_FAILED” on all browsers and apps that require internet connection.: Hi,I’ve been having this issue for the past week and every single solution I could find has not worked. Whenever I boot up my PC, my internet works just fine for about 20 minutes. After that, any application that requires internet that isn’t connected to Google just stops...
  7. Apps not recognizing an active Internet connection

Apps not recognizing an active Internet connection: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed and after purchasing it, moved all of my files from a Windows 7 laptop over to the new one using Laplink software. Since moving these files, no apps on my new laptop are working correctly other than the...
  8. Internet connection required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection required: Today, Microsoft Solitaire events is saying that an internet connection is required, but I obviously have one or else I could not have typed this. What is happening?...
  9. When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet.: When I click on events it says Internet connection required but I am connected to the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-click-on-events-it-says-internet-connection/88fda32e-769e-48c6-9b8d-4e7949dda64a
  10. Internet Connection Required

Internet Connection Required: I get "Internet Connection Required" every now and then and am usually able to get rid of it by trying any one of the numerous options available. This time, nothing. I can do the Daily Challenges, but not the events. I have reset and reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. an active internet connection is required