Windows 10: Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Discus and support Apps that are out of focus appear blurry in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThePooba, Jul 7, 2018.

1. ThePooba Win User

Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Apps that are not in focus appear blurry, text and images after about 3 seconds of not using them but become clear as soon as you click the app or move the mouse near the app causes it to go back into focus, This only started happening yesterday, My drivers are up to date and it is not related to clear font which i have messed with thoroughly to make sure it wasn't a problem.

:)

ThePooba, Jul 7, 2018
  2. E.G22 Win User

Appearance of blurry text in some of my apps

Original title: Blurry Apps

Hi,

I have recently bought a new computer that came with Windows 10 already installed on it. Mostly happy with is so far apart from the appearance of blurry text in some of my apps.

I have searched for a solution to the problem online and have not found one.

How do i fix it?

E.G22, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Andy K' Win User
    Video camera issues - blurry and out of focus (HTC Arrive)

Hello njacksonkc,

Thank you for posting in the forum! It should focus fine if you give it time and focus on a still subject, this gives it time to adjust. However it would be blurry if you are trying to capture a moving object. Also this is not an OS issue, i would suggest contacting
    your manufacturer.

Please let us know if you have any further questions

Have a nice day!

Andy

Andy K', Jul 7, 2018
  4. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

Windows 10 3rd Party Apps. have Blurry out of focus appearance

Hi Giridhar,

Thanks for you swift response to my query, I have done as you suggested and noted

That my drivers are on auto update and the graphics device is working properly. I have also checked my machine which is a 2 /3 year old high spec Vaio Laptop and this is also on auto update with no issues outstanding. Prior to installing Windows 10 I did
    a Compatibility Check and there were no issues flagged then. This is very frustrating as I am enjoying the operating system upgrade but can't live with the blurry appearance.

Apps that are out of focus appear blurry 555cb0a7-8dd9-41bf-b794-d0c798998168.png

ALANMURRAY SKI, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Apps that are out of focus appear blurry

1. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry - Similar Threads - Apps are focus

2. Programs are appearing blurry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs are appearing blurry: Few programs which I've installed on my PC for example BitTorrent, is appearing blurry on my display seems like only the program is in low resolution. How do I make this appear normal as other programs appear? See screenshot you'll notice that program is blurry while below...
  3. Some apps appear blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps appear blurry: I've recently run into a problem where some apps appear blurry. It used to just be for experimental apps that I coded myself, but I've found that now my minecraft launcher has become blurry too. I've already tried going to "Fix apps that appear blurry" but the setting was...
  4. Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen apps keep going out of focus.: I have recently been facing an issue where any games or apps that I have open in fullscreen will be tabbed out, and the previously opened tab will show, mimicking the use of Alt+Tab. I have used Windows Focus Logger to attempt to find what was taking the focus away, but no...
  5. Some apps appear blurry

Some apps appear blurry: Hello, Recently I have been experiencing some issues with two of my apps. Slack and Twitch appear blurry when the mouse cursor is not hovering over them. This started happening a few weeks ago and I can tell what's causing it. I tried a bunch of things I found online about...
  6. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification: I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS...
  7. Out of focus

Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  8. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  9. Blurry text appearance

Blurry text appearance: I have upgraded to windows 10 pro and using AMD graphics on my laptop, even after adjusting clear text, the texts still appear with shadows pls help to fix this issue 25229
  10. Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Focus (not blurry, send to back/front focus) problem: I have an HP 850G1 laptop PC, 16GB of RAM running Windows 10 on a domain, Intel display adapter, dual monitor setup on a desktop. Second monitor is plugged into the VGA port on the HP port replicator. After using the PC for a bit every day, I try to bring up a program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps out of focus

2. microsoft apps out of focus

3. apps out of focus windows 10

4. windows app out of focus,
  5. app out of focus windows,
  6. windows apps out of focus,
  7. out of focus app windows,
  8. windows 10 blurry and out of focus,
  9. app font out of focus,
  10. app out of focus,
  11. Apps that are out of focus appear blurry ,