Windows 10: Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!!

Discus and support Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So MS insisted they do an update. During their sweet little update they have now added another app that I don't want and didn't ask for. This one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DH....., Apr 9, 2020.

1. DH..... Win User

Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!!

So MS insisted they do an update. During their sweet little update they have now added another app that I don't want and didn't ask for. This one is called People. Any way to get rid of unwanted apps the MS forces on you?

:)

DH....., Apr 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 9, 2020
  3. bluetooth slam

can we get nokia slam for nokia c5-00.2 s60v3 via software update ?

Brijesh B.Mandrekar, Apr 9, 2020
  4. wyorom Win User

Window slamming

Both of my computers recently automatically updated to the new Windows 10. They BOTH now have the same problem. Every time I drag the arrow cursor across the screen it "slams" into a multi-window mode. This is VERY ANNOYING and wasteful. I can find
    no way to fix the problem in the settings. I spend 10% of my time being "slammed" into and clicking out of a mode that I don't want to be in.

wyorom, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!! - Similar Threads - Apps decided slam

2. All my passwords where deleted after i slammed my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my passwords where deleted after i slammed my keyboard.: So I was playing a game and I slammed my keyboard It like opened a new desktop and when I closed it and left the game I was logged out of everything....
  3. Why is Microsoft pushing LGBQT awareness down my throat through my screensaver?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is Microsoft pushing LGBQT awareness down my throat through my screensaver?: MSFT.I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU.DO NOT SHOVE ON ME NEWS, PROPAGANDA via default page in your browser, OR POLITICAL ACTIVISM LIKE BLM, LQBQT, ETC.I AM A WINDOWS 10 users who is using your OS for simulations.YOU ARE STEPPING OVER THE LINE HERE, I AM WARNING YOU.SICK AND TIRED OF...
  4. PC randomly decides it does not want to shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly decides it does not want to shut down: Sometimes, the shut down button in the Windows menu is delayed by up to 20 minutes, and then the PC can take 30 more minutes to shut down. As I'm writing this, I pressed the shut down button multiple times, tried to shut down via CMD and now the computer is stuck at "Shutting...
  5. My pc decided not to be activated

My pc decided not to be activated: So i was just playing and then the "activate window" popped up and the error code is: 0xC004F074 submitted by /u/RemoteHun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy8jly/my_pc_decided_not_to_be_activated/
  6. Why is Edge being shoved down my throat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Edge being shoved down my throat?: Just got an update from windows. After restarting I suddenly had Edge both on my desktop and task bar. Not to mention that it automatically started up with a "getting started" tour that I could not exit. Closing to application was impossible through the [X] and right clicking...
  7. MS Whiteboard down?

MS Whiteboard down?: I am trying to use MS Whiteboard inside MS Teams. When i try to join the whiteboard it says "trying to connect" for a while then returns a gray screen that says "Error. An error occured while processing your request. One of our services is down. Please try again later." I am...
  8. Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!: Dear Microsoft and Windows 10, Recently I have been getting a message saying that Windows cant install updates click here to fix. I try to fix the problem with feature update 1903, and it says i cant install it due to some driver and service and no action is needed until a...
  9. app down load from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app down load from MS store: I can not down load apps from MS app store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-down-load-from-ms-store/8e7682e0-5696-4a98-9503-26cf8e270d4e
  10. Pushing your gay agenda down our throats!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pushing your gay agenda down our throats!: Awww, whats the matter?!? Did I trigger one of you sissy ****?!? You best learn that REAL AMERICANS will NOT put up with your gay agenda!!! I suggest that you grab your significant other and un to your safe space and remain there until you are able to use rational thought!!!...