Windows 10: Apps to make tablet experience better?

Discus and support Apps to make tablet experience better? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, recently got a Windows 10 tablet! Wondering if there's a list of the best (free) apps, mostly system apps. For example, one to add custom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by unko, Apr 9, 2016.

1. unko Win User

Apps to make tablet experience better?

Hey there, recently got a Windows 10 tablet! Wondering if there's a list of the best (free) apps, mostly system apps.

For example, one to add custom gestures.. There's one on the store, but it's NOT free. Hopefully you'll help me, thanks!

:)

unko, Apr 9, 2016
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Windows 10

Hi Tee,

It looks like you're having problems opening the Windows Store app on your tablet. There are several possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What's the model of your tablet?
    • Did you make any changes to your tablet before the issue started?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to open the Windows Store app?
    • Have you tried to restart your device?
    • Do you also experience problems opening other apps on your tablet?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Apr 9, 2016
  3. snap in windows 10 not consistent

To much trouble. went back to windows 8.1. Microsoft you are supposed to improve the tablet experience not make it worse.

Charlie Fan, Apr 9, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

A very useful free app is touchmousepointer which turns the screen into a giant mouse trackpad. Enables very precise control of pulldown menus, and I find more ergonomic, as you move hands/arms less.

cereberus, Apr 9, 2016
  5. unko Win User
    The paid one i mention, you know it? Adding a question : how to set tablet when turning screen off by pressing power?

unko, Apr 9, 2016
  6. unko Win User
    Cereberus, the app you mention is almost 10..!!

unko, Apr 9, 2016
  7. unko Win User
    Nobody to help me/us with that purpose?

8. cereberus Win User

cereberus, Apr 12, 2016
  9. Honestly, I don't know if this is the kind of question others can answer. You know what you want to do with the tablet, and you know how you plan to use it to accomplish those tasks. Your best bet is to search through the store's free apps sections and try some ones out that look appealing to you. If you don't like them, remove them.

DeaconFrost, Apr 14, 2016
  10. unko Win User
    Cereberus, how free is that?!

Apps to make tablet experience better? [​IMG]

DeaconFrost, are you alright? Seems i bother you here..

11. cereberus Win User
    You do not have to buy those additional features. The base module is free.

cereberus, Apr 15, 2016
  12. unko Win User
    Please tell me how to use it then.

Thema:

1. Apps to make tablet experience better? - Similar Threads - Apps tablet experience

2. make my notepad more better

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make my notepad more better: need help my txtxs notepad need fixs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-my-notepad-more-better/7e3e9e4b-60e1-4b23-abaa-1f40834523f0
  3. Is there a better camera app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a better camera app?: The current Windows Camera App on my device only offers a grainy 720p quality that is horrible for zoom meetings and frequently crashes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-better-camera-app/2c66f021-2b4a-4af6-bb94-d86fd57debb3
  4. make windows10 logo better

in Windows 10 Customization
    make windows10 logo better: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-windows10-logo-better/268c9841-7743-4824-947c-af9196dc3f9a
  5. Help make the Photos app better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help make the Photos app better: Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ? I can't find any..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-make-the-photos-app-better/5cc5ea85-c20f-4336-a3b6-22b44941e178"
  6. A better multi-monitor experience with Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    A better multi-monitor experience with Visual Studio 2019: Visual Studio 2019 now supports per-monitor DPI awareness (PMA) across the IDE. PMA support means the IDE and more importantly, the code you work on appears crisp in any monitor display scale factor and DPI configuration, including across multiple monitors. [ATTACH]...
  7. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"
  8. Building better news experience on YouTube with GNI

in Windows 10 News
    Building better news experience on YouTube with GNI: We launched the Google News Initiative (GNI) earlier this year with three goals in mind: to elevate and strengthen quality journalism; evolve business models to drive sustainable growth; and empower news organizations through technological innovation. Since then, we’ve been...
  9. Microsoft to make cross-platform experiences with Windows 10 better

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to make cross-platform experiences with Windows 10 better: Microsoft’s efforts to make Windows Phone a popular mobile operating system turned out to be unsuccessful and they eventually had to pull the plug on Windows 10 Mobile. Microsoft has instead shifted their concentration to iOS and Android. Microsoft has a lot of applications...
  10. Experience on cheap tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Experience on cheap tablet: I just got a cheap cheap 8 inch tablet that was sold off for 50 EUR (about 55$) (with a small bluetooth keyboard included and a 1 year subscription to Office 365 that can be use in one computer only, but not necessarily the tablet). Of course the specs are low: 1Gb of RAM,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. better tablet experience windows or android