Windows 10: Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown

Discus and support Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. In order to get some apps and games from Google Play Store, I installed the emulator, Bluestacks., which came... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertDenison1, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown

I run Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop. In order to get some apps and games from Google Play Store, I installed the emulator, Bluestacks., which came with Google Play Store. I installed a number of apps and games and they all run fine. The apps and games pin to start and their tiles are there, but they do not pin to the All Apps List. If I go to file "%appdata%\microsoft\windows\startmenu\programs" and delete a shortcut to one of the apps/ games and restart or shutdown and start up, the apps/ games appear in the All Apps List and again in the above file location. However once I restart of shutdown and startup, these apps/ game no longer appear in the All Apps List. Does someone know how to correct this issue?

:)

RobertDenison1, Jun 13, 2020

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jun 13, 2020
  3. werby Win User
    "Background Apps" do not remain OFF (1803 x64 Pro)

Hi,

I've clean installed 1803 x64 Pro, 4 times (last was official), with the same result:
    on Settings/Privacy-->Background Apps are always ON, after a logout, shutdown or restart.

Only using "gpedit", "Background Apps" remain OFF (or it seems so).

Also, there is a mess on the background apps list...appearing and disappearing...

P S: I think, this happens only in Pro edition.

werby, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown

little cat, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown

1. Apps to not Remain in All Apps List After Restart or Shutdown - Similar Threads - Apps Remain Apps

2. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  3. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  4. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  5. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  6. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  7. Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list

in Windows 10 Support
    Uninstalled a program, but remains in app list: I uninstalled Epson printer software, but the name remains in the list. Now when I try to uninstall again a dialog box pops up, "Windows cannot find....." I tried Revo uninstaller, but no change. I know it would probably be OK to leave it, but would like to get it out of my...
  8. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  9. How to force close all apps on restart or shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to force close all apps on restart or shutdown ?: When I restart the end task dialog appear for some open applications and I must press on end task to close all these apps so is there a way to force close all of them without displaying end task dialog ? Thanks 129866
  10. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965