Windows 10: Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

Discus and support Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RaphaelTsavkko, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

For a couple of days now some apps have been crashing for no reason. My Tweeten app was uninstalled by windows after a reboot and after reinstalling it it crashes when starts. I installed Brave and vivaldi browsers today and they crash everytime I try to open them. They freeze. Grids (for Instragram) is also freezing and I have to close them all throuh the Task manager. I tried to uninstall Breve Browser but even the uninstaller crashes.

:)

RaphaelTsavkko, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Callender Win User

Vivaldi Crashing

Check vivaldi://crashes

Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10 [​IMG]

Try disabling addons.

Try installing a fresh copy.

Callender, Apr 1, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10

1. Apps (Tweeten, Vivaldi, etc) crashing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps Tweeten Vivaldi

2. All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All running Apps/Programs etc. Crashing on windows 10 and Windows 11: Dear Community,We have noticed on our Windows 10 and windows 11 devices that all programs crash randomly while users are working on their devices. What happens is that every window that is opened and every single app which is opened crashes and then the user has to re-open...
  3. Run Ap Tweeten at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run Ap Tweeten at Startup: How do I run the installed ap, Tweeten at startup? Thanks! Windows 10.0.19042 181729
  4. New Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    New Vivaldi: If you use Vivaldi, think twice about downloading the new version. I didn't and not only did I end up with two icons on my desktop but Vivaldi has removed all my saves from the browser, deleted my start page, and dropped all passwords. Now, the only thing stopping me from...
  5. Vivaldi Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Bookmarks: I have some websites saved to my USB Flash Drive as individual files & would like to bring them into Vivaldi. When using Vivaldi & clicking Files>Import Bookmarks & Settings, I see this menu: [img] My files are not grouped in an .html file, so what is the easiest way to...
  6. Vivaldi Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Browser: I am trying Vivaldi Browser (Chromium Based, Version 2.10.1746.26) and am pleased and impressed with it's speed, ease of use, and customizability. I've previously been using Firefox and Chromium Edge, but Vivaldi is my preference over each of them at this time. I am getting...
  7. Vivaldi Crashing

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crashing: Has anyone else using Vivaldi experienced crashes when opening, its been doing it for a couple of days now. 113328
  8. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: What are the thoughts of the noble forum members with regards to the Vivaldi Browser? Please advise. 86180
  9. Vivaldi

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi: ........... has improved dramatically since I last trialed it. My default was IE but been reading so many bad things about it, and noticed a few quirks myself decided to go on the hunt again. So, now we shall see what we shall see with Vivaldi. I am in 10 forums now via...
  10. Vivaldi Crash

in Browsers and Email
    Vivaldi Crash: not yet done a reboot, as I wanted to post elsewhere, but Vivaldi has suffered a total crash, will not open in any form. I hope its just me, but thought you might like to be aware. 105664