Windows 10: Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission

Discus and support Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Twitter and candy crush got owned on my laptop without my permission. while searching solution for this issue I saw that some users had same issues but... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 56raeB2, Sep 11, 2020.

1. 56raeB2 Win User

Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission

Twitter and candy crush got owned on my laptop without my permission. while searching solution for this issue I saw that some users had same issues but wasn't solved. If you knew the solution please answer.

Thank you

:)

56raeB2, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission

1. Apps twitter and candy crush got owned to my laptop at microsoft store without my permission - Similar Threads - Apps twitter candy

2. candy crush

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    candy crush: hello! my name is mariem elmrabit,i'm student at high school technique, i'm from laayoune city in morocco, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/candy-crush/5de2b9bc-eb59-46f0-933a-0888cbfb1c53
  3. candy crush

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    candy crush: my e-mail to candy crush is ............................... but when i try to to the candy shop there is a different e-mail address that i do not recognize nor do i have any way to access the candy shop because i do not have the password. please help me i have been trying to...
  4. Candy Crush Apps and Others

Candy Crush Apps and Others: Hello, Five of the default Windows 10 1709 apps have the choice to uninstall, but they just keep coming back. The apps are: Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Microsoft News, Solitaire, and Spotify Music. Like I said, if I right click on these apps they have...
  5. Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!

Twitter and Candy Crush apps still "Freeloading"!!!: Hi - is there anybody listening? Why is this still happening? Why is there no Delete function for these apps? Please advise the name of the department I need to send my Invoice to for your unauthorised use of my machine, internet etc....
  6. Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why are Candy Crush & Twitter automatically added to Owned Apps for newly created Microsoft...: Candy Crush and Twitter are no longer pre-installed on the Operating System. Why are Candy Crush and Twitter automatically added to user's app libraries? Why is there still no option to Remove these apps from the library? "Hide" is not removal. [ATTACH]...
  7. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: My issue is that when im playing Candy Crush (The one that came preinstalled on Windows 10) the game sometimes freezes. I want to reinstall it or find another way but i went to Control Panel and i can't see the game there. What should i do?...
  8. candy crush & candy crush soda

candy crush & candy crush soda: Hi, can you tell me why candy crush started crashing last month so it got unplayable & in the 7/10 days candy crush soda has started crashing??...
  9. Candy Crush

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Candy Crush: Out of interest, has anybody on this forum ever actually used it? 90652
  10. Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?

Windows 10 1511 automatically downloading candy crush, twitter?: Is there anyway to stop windows from downloading this garbage? Yeah i know i can uninstall them but it's being forced as i don't even use the windows store. I'm using Pro if that matters. Thanks! 34905