Windows 10: Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

Discus and support Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Greetings Microsoft. I recently installed latest update 1903 to Windows 10. The apps are a bit unstable with this version. For example,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by grungychick, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

Greetings Microsoft.

I recently installed latest update 1903 to Windows 10. The apps are a bit unstable with this version. For example, i use Instagram, Facebook and Messenger App. Everytime i scroll on the apps. Rather than scroll down, it takes me back up. I notice loading issues with them, too. I never had any issues until this update. Also, not mention, these apps are outdated as well. Microsoft needs to get in touch with Facebook for an update to these apps for Windows 10.

:)

grungychick, Oct 10, 2019
  2. varxtis Win User

Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903

1. Apps Unstabled With Latest Update 1903 - Similar Threads - Apps Unstabled Latest

2. Unstable GPU and system crashes after latest update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unstable GPU and system crashes after latest update.: Hi, I have an Nvidia GTX780 which started acting weird after last major update, started with getting some system crashes while in game then getting artefacts and crashes on the desktop too. I was getting error code 43 which is when windows shuts down hardware even though...
  3. Latest Cumulative Updated for 1903 gets to 11% and fails

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest Cumulative Updated for 1903 gets to 11% and fails: First post here after chatting with an IT friend about my situation and stumped them. So, the lates 1903 cumulative update for 64 bit (KB4528760) will not install on my 64 bit system. Before we get started, I will say that it is older, but all of the other security updates...
  4. Is Version 1903 unstable now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 1903 unstable now?: I still have Version 1903, am am starting to see strange things start to happen. One time when I clicked on Hibernate to hibernate the laptop, it shut down instead. Also, When I have multiple windows open including File Explorer, I can't actually view File Explorer unless I...
  5. install latest update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install latest update 1903: cant get to update my window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-latest-update-1903/9ac09549-1c72-47c6-8f7e-8b87fbdb778e
  6. Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro

Latest Windows Update 1903 - Windows 10 Pro: Hello, Recently I was notified of a new Windows 10 Update, I accepted it to download and install, upon its installation the computer needed to reboot, when shutting down, blue screen IRQL blah blah blah Upon restarting my computer manually, I was fortunate that windows...
  7. Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903

Window 10 latest update problem on version 1903: I have found out that after the update having problem sign in then need to change password two times still not able, last turn off the pc and on again then able to open window 10 using 6 digit pin code. Window 10 normal start up. As go through the app under photos and video...
  8. Surface Pro 3 not getting latest update to 1903 ...

Surface Pro 3 not getting latest update to 1903 ...: Hi! Has anyone got any information as to why my Surface Pro 3 is not getting the latest update to Windows 1903 ? Kind Regards, Alan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-3-not-getting-latest-update-to-1903/09de1b9f-00fa-4a92-841a-02b1f5a024d3
  9. Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update

Computer Unstable Since 1903 Update: Updated to 1903 three days ago (6-2-19) and my computer is crashing a lot. Watching videos, writing emails, doing nothing just on and computer decides to re-boot or computer didn't shut down properly and I will see the computer trying to recover. Computer has crashed approx....
  10. App Defaults Unstable

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Defaults Unstable: Whenever we try to open a document that is unusual, Windows 10 changes our PDFs to open in TWINUI. HTMLs change to "Launch Windows App." This keeps happening and wastes a lot of our work time, repeatedly having to fix it. Internet research suggests that it is a Windows 10...