Windows 10: Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

Discus and support Apps Will not open and white line appears under them in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SaulDiaz2, Nov 28, 2019.

1. SaulDiaz2 Win User

Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

Hello,

My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?Apps Will not open and white line appears under them [​IMG]

:)

SaulDiaz2, Nov 28, 2019
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Nov 28, 2019
  3. white line appearing on the start menu and notification center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community. Thank you for posting your query on community.

Please follow the methods given below and see if the issue persist:

Method 1: I suggest you to change the theme and check.

Step 1: Right-click on desktop, click
    Personalize
    option to open and navigate to Personalization section of Settings app.

Step 2: On the left-side of the Settings app, click Themes.

Step 3: Click the Theme settings link on the right-side to open the classic Personalization window.

Step 4: Here, click the installed theme that you would like to use to apply the theme.

Method 2: If the issue persist update graphic card driver from device manager.

• Open Device manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on
      ‘Update Driver Software’
    Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Venkatesh1709, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them - Similar Threads - Apps open white

2. Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps darken and have white line under it: I was trying to crop a photo some months ago and the photos app is darkened and has a white line under it, then i saw Microsoft Store darkened too and not opening, my mail, calendar, solitaire is also darken. Yesterday when i uninstalled my product key/activation thing a lot...
  3. Black line appearing under certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black line appearing under certain apps: Hello,I recently restart my pc, after restarting all of my app data are deleted and got log out automatically. Certain apps which runs before restarting are now not responding. Some of the names are1CalculatorCameraCalenderFilms and TvMailsMapsMicrosoft storeMicrosoft...
  4. Black line appearing under certain apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black line appearing under certain apps: I have pretty new laptop used for 10 months. I restart my laptop and i got log out automatically from most of the apps Microsoft edge, Google chrome, Microsoft teams. gmail etc... However i fix this problem by signing in all of them but when opening any photos on my pc I am...
  5. White line under the apps and documents disappeared

White line under the apps and documents disappeared: Hi, I would like to know why is there a white line under the apps Microsoft Store, Spotify, Sticky notes and why did everything documents, pictures, videos, etc disappeared? I opened my laptop yesterday and I saw that everything has been changed and disappeared. The white...
  6. White Lines Under Apps in Start

White Lines Under Apps in Start: Once I opened OneNote in My Windows 10, it just not opened! Annoying White Line is coming below the icon! I just hate it. The white line is coming under Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Store too!...
  7. Programs appear whit white lines and dots covering them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs appear whit white lines and dots covering them.: I've recently installed windows and a bunch of applications appear corrupted whit these lines and dots on them. It's just visual and the programs can still run properly. What is causing this and how can I fix it? [IMG]...
  8. Weird white lines under apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird white lines under apps in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vandesm14 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iomnp4/weird_white_lines_under_apps_in_start_menu/
  9. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...
  10. White lines under installed programs, wont open.

White lines under installed programs, wont open.: As the title suggests, I am having a problem where pre installed apps have white lines when I click on them and they wont open, as shown here https://imgur.com/a/04vgeeI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. windows 10 white line under app

3. windows store wont ooen white line

4. white line next to apps windows,
  5. white line under apps on laptop,
  6. windows 10 apps have a white line under,
  7. white line under windows apps?,
  8. microsoft app wont open and white line under