Windows 10: Apps windows appearance changed after last update

Discus and support Apps windows appearance changed after last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm facing a problem that happened recently after the last update I got from microsoft. All apps appearance turned to this shape, I will include... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hitch Iods, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Apps windows appearance changed after last update

Hello I'm facing a problem that happened recently after the last update I got from microsoft. All apps appearance turned to this shape, I will include a screenshot showing the problem

:)

Hitch Iods, Jul 4, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jul 4, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Apps windows appearance changed after last update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 4, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Apps windows appearance changed after last update

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Apps windows appearance changed after last update

1. Apps windows appearance changed after last update - Similar Threads - Apps appearance changed

2. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  3. Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not opening after last Windows 11 update: Hello,Last night I've made an update as requested my Windows 11 machine and apparently some apps are not opening at all after clicking on them or there are other apps like CMD which open after a couple of minutes after clicking on them, or if I run them as administrator they...
  4. Apps windows appearance changed after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps windows appearance changed after last update: Hello I'm facing a problem that happened recently after the last update I got from microsoft. All apps appearance turned to this shape, I will include a screenshot showing the problem...
  5. Apps windows appearance changed after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps windows appearance changed after last update: Hello I'm facing a problem that happened recently after the last update I got from microsoft. All apps appearance turned to this shape, I will include a screenshot showing the problem...
  6. Colours are changing after the last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colours are changing after the last Update: Greetings!I hope that this is the correct place to post a question... but I do need some help with this matter. There recently was an Windows 10 Update for my device that caused some problems. mostly regarding my sound & microphone-setups. But those I got settled quite...
  7. Photos App crashes after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App crashes after last Windows Update: The Windows Photos App has been affected since the last Windows update. If you open a JPG file and click on File Info, the application crashes. Tested with different versions of Windows 10 and different hardware....
  8. Unwanted changes after last update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unwanted changes after last update.: Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 418) When I switched on the computer this morning I was presented with a fancy full screen photograph and I had to enter my password in order to proceed. Until today, the system booted up and finally finished by opening up my desktop....
  9. app crashing after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app crashing after last update: the photos app is not working. it is crashing before opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-crashing-after-last-update/a5d06eb6-c9df-4800-802f-801fec841c7b
  10. Search window does not appear after last night's update

in Windows 10 Support
    Search window does not appear after last night's update: Hi Not long time ago I upgraded to build 1607. Search window was working as expected. This morning I noticed that my computer was restarted without any previous notice and apparently there were some updates. One of them failed to be installed so I re-installed it. Even...