Windows 10: Apps/Windows keep freezing

Discus and support Apps/Windows keep freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently found that occasionally, My entire PC freezes up for a few seconds. I'm unable to use the taskbar or the Start Menu any time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stickyspider101, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Apps/Windows keep freezing

Hello,

I have recently found that occasionally, My entire PC freezes up for a few seconds. I'm unable to use the taskbar or the Start Menu any time this happens, and it usually lasts for about 30 seconds to a minute. It mainly happens when I use my current browser, Firefox. I also have 8GB RAM, so that shouldn't be the issue.

Thanks for any help!

:)

Stickyspider101, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch pad.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Refer the link below.

Note: Please don’t run app troubleshooter in the link. This applies to windows 10 also.

windows 10 mail app freezes

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Apps/Windows keep freezing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Apps/Windows keep freezing

1. Apps/Windows keep freezing - Similar Threads - Apps keep freezing

2. Windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps freezing: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3: ffff830f2ed15080Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID:...
  3. Windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps freezing: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 193Parameter 1: 815Parameter 2: 3Parameter 3: ffff830f2ed15080Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID:...
  4. PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps freezing or mouse keeps freezing: so I did the latest windows 10 update and ever since I did it my pc will freeze for a second every 5 ish seconds I don't know if its my mouse because i check for driver updates and nothing i uninstalled my mouse and that didn't fix it (new mouse as well). I also just...
  5. Windows Keeps freezing

Windows Keeps freezing: I’ll sign in and after a few clicks my windows will freeze I can move my mouse but nothing happens when I click on something pls help submitted by /u/Chocolatemilklover11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku7007/windows_keeps_freezing/
  6. Windows keeps freezing and takes eternity to load system apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps freezing and takes eternity to load system apps: Hello, So I’ve recently encountered this problem and it makes me really mad. So here’s the thing ; Windows boots normally, and works perfetcly the first 10 minutes, but after that when I for example want to open File Explorer, it won’t open and I can’t open anything. But if...
  7. Xbox Beta App installation keeps freezing.

Xbox Beta App installation keeps freezing.: I've been trying to install the beta app, and it freezes right after I press install. If I try to go through the Microsoft store, that also freezes. Windows is up to date for sure, so that's not the issue. Anyone got any ideas? submitted by /u/TuckerNoLucker [link]...
  8. My computer keeps on freezing and apps are uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer keeps on freezing and apps are uninstalling.: I have an Acer Spin 1 computer and have used it for one year now, however I noticed just a couple of weeks ago, it uninstalled some apps and even hid some of them. Then later, I noticed that some of the apps reinstalled, but then all of a sudden Scripting turned off on my...
  9. Windows keeps freezing

Windows keeps freezing: Every time I try to import photos or use the webcam to take a picture Windows keeps freezing. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-freezing/0fd67449-03b7-43e6-a1b1-91a85833baff
  10. keeps freezing

keeps freezing: My screen keeps freezing after about 15 minutes, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeps-freezing/138b578d-1a47-4795-a457-07936d01a096