Windows 10: Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run

Discus and support Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just to let you know, my computer is unable to run some apps by double-clicking so I have to right-click on it and have it "Run with graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NuemSenani, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run

Just to let you know, my computer is unable to run some apps by double-clicking so I have to right-click on it and have it "Run with graphics processor".But I can only do this with apps that don't have the UAC shield on them.When I tried to run it with a graphics processor, the image inserted would appear.I did try right-clicking and made it "Run with administrator" and "Open" but it would loading for a while and nothing happens

:)

NuemSenani, Jul 24, 2021

2. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Jul 24, 2021
  3. MKE Drake Win User
    UAC Shield

How do I remove the UAC Shield from my Icons, while still keeping Administrator Privileges? I know what the Blue and Gold Shield represents. I know how to remove it from a shortcut if I remove the Administrator Privileges. I want to keep Privileges active
    but remove the Shield. Is this possible? Do I need to remove or disable UAC to accomplish this?

MKE Drake, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run

HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

77615ba0-cf67-44f4-aacd-4de8eba6c846, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run

1. Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run - Similar Threads - Apps UAC Shield

2. Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing UAC shield from shortcut icons: This is not in as much, a question. It's a solution that worked for me in Windows 11. I had a few programs that I created shortcut for and added Admin privileges to. I wanted to remove the admin privileges, so I right-clicked and on the "Compatibility Tab", I unchecked "Run...
  3. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  4. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  5. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access disk management & no uac shield: I can't access disk management it says access denied to the local machine after windows update i can't access the disk management and also the admin shield is not there beside the manage button in right click menu of my pc iconHelp i can't access disk management i need to...
  6. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access disk management & no uac shield: I can't access disk management it says access denied to the local machine after windows update i can't access the disk management and also the admin shield is not there beside the manage button in right click menu of my pc iconHelp i can't access disk management i need to...
  7. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

8. Unable to Run Apps with UAC Shield

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Run Apps with UAC Shield: Just to let you know, my computer is unable to run some apps by double-clicking so I have to right-click on it and have it "Run with graphics processor".But I can only do this with apps that don't have the UAC shield on them.When I tried to run it with a graphics processor,...
  9. Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ssp021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e168ya/cant_open_any_apps_with_uac_shield_around_it_full/
  10. UAC icon shield admin

UAC icon shield admin: The number of name in reg is 29 but what is the number of the icon shield admin??, is for change it, thanks. 27551