Windows 10: Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store

Discus and support Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, fixed one problem and added another one. Apps won't load on Start Menu. I tried ever single suggestions. Finally got an error that said 'Need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindaY64, Oct 28, 2019.

1. LindaY64 Win User

Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store

Okay, fixed one problem and added another one. Apps won't load on Start Menu. I tried ever single suggestions. Finally got an error that said 'Need to Install Microsoft Store'. Where do I even find that? I searched the site.

:)

LindaY64, Oct 28, 2019

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 28, 2019
  3. How do I reinstall an app that the computer says is not there but the store says is installed

Hi Shawn and Ruth

I used Powershell to uninstall it again and double checked that the tile was gone. It was. Then I reinstalled it from the store. I checked in the start list and the game is listed under "recently added" and listed under "D" in the "All Apps" from the
    start menu. I reset the store like Ruth suggested and tried to open the game from the store's "Open" box -- no luck. Then I tried opening the game from the start menu - no luck.

Under "Settings" and "Apps and Features" the game is not listed.

The store says that the game is installed.

The Package is listed under PowerShell as:

Full Name: A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

Install Location: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

KidsUnKauf, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store

1. Apps Won't Load From Start Menu Says need to d/l Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Apps Won't Load

2. Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu: Hello,I tried to uninstall a Microsoft Store App Minecraft Launcher.After I could not uninstall this app via right-click > Uninstall > Uninstall, I tried this via the "App Settings". Both attempts failed.I can no longer run/launch Minecraft Launcher, but it remains in the...
  3. Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu: Hello,I tried to uninstall a Microsoft Store App Minecraft Launcher.After I could not uninstall this app via right-click > Uninstall > Uninstall, I tried this via the "App Settings". Both attempts failed.I can no longer run/launch Minecraft Launcher, but it remains in the...
  4. Microsoft store won't load

Microsoft store won't load: I try to download a free game using the microsoft store and it doesn't load after i enter my password! After i type in my password, it just loads forever! someone help lol...
  5. Start menu and "store apps"

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu and "store apps": Maybe I'm the only one who hates the alphabetic list in the Start menu, maybe it works well if you have five apps installed, but I find it annoying to have to scroll down through scores of apps just to find the link I need. I know, I can store the most used links in the...
  6. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I've been trying to buy an app from the windows store but every time after I enter my pass, I don't get directed to entering the payment info it says "Give it another try: something went wrong" and each and every app I tried to buy was like that, how can I fix this? This...
  7. Microsoft Store won't load.

Microsoft Store won't load.: Hello everyone, thanks for reading this article. My problem is with Microsoft Store. I had problems with Minecraft for Windows 10 not loading so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it and see if that solved the problem. I uninstalled the app without trouble but when I...
  8. Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected

Microsoft Store won't load apps when selected: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass earlier for PC to play some of the games included in it with my friends. However, when I try to open the games in the Microsoft Store to install them, the page is unable to load. I have already tried restarting my PC and resetting the Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Store Won't Load

Microsoft Store Won't Load: I am trying to reinstall xbox console companion but I can't even open microsoft store. I try to open it and it just says, "Page Could Not Be Loaded. Please Try Again Later."...
  10. Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Store Apps From All Apps On Start Menu: I want to organize the All Apps list on the Start Menu, but I need to get rid of the apps that clutter it up. I would prefer to do it without replacing the start menu with something like Classic Shell and I don't want to delete all the apps, so I've been attempting to find a...