Windows 10: apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

Discus and support apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; whenever I turn on mu laptop it shows me my desktop screen but without all the apps and the mouse keeps loading. So when I press f9 it signs me out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mili.t, May 25, 2020.

1. mili.t Win User

apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

whenever I turn on mu laptop it shows me my desktop screen but without all the apps and the mouse keeps loading. So when I press f9 it signs me out and I restart but then the screen just goes black and all I can see is my cursor, if not that then it shows the desktop screen again but with everything smaller.

My laptop only works when I put it into safe mode then take it out again. Even then, chrome doesn’t work - I can open the tabs but when I search for something it doesn’t stop loading, only guest mode works but google meets dont work in that bit. A lot of the time when I do turn it into safe mode the apps won’t load and I have to do that all over again...

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

:)

mili.t, May 25, 2020
  2. DSTushar Win User

Apps Only Loading and loading.

Well. I'm Talking about some of my apps. Whatsapp & IMO. They just do no launch. When i tap the apps it just keeps loading loading loading......(whatsapp) or it just shows the Program's opening wallpapers.(IMO)

I took two steps for solving it neither did work.

1.I reinstalled the apps.

2.I Reset the phone to solve the problem as i thought maybe the RAM became slow for the caches of other apps.

What to do now?

Do i need to change my phone?

DSTushar, May 25, 2020
  3. Asphalt 8:Airborne keeps on loading

Thank you Juzar_Ali for co-operation but after running troubleshooting it showed that Troubleshooter can't find any problem.

Let me elaborate you with the problem that i installed app, downloaded the data and then whenever i run it along with internet connection it just keeps on loading and loading......

Also with Asphalt: Overdrive app it shows connection time out error whether i have active internet connection. I don't know Whats happening.

Dhruvinsoni, May 25, 2020
  4. apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 25, 2020
Thema:

apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

1. apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading - Similar Threads - apps won’t load

2. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  3. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows won’t load: I recently got a pc from cyberpower and was thinking of selling my gpu to upgrade it. I got curious about the other parts so i removed the AIO from the cpu and and took out a ram stick. I messed up when putting the ram back in by putting it in sideways and it didn’t go into...
  4. Mouse keeps loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps loading: My mouse keeps loading and everytime that i'm typing or searching it's stop and it goes back again like this: "Good Morning" when I type this it goes like this: "Good Mning" its stoping and it cutting. its hard to type or play like this because it keeps loading, pls give me...
  5. Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won’t show apps and cursor keeps loading: When I login into my laptop, it just shows a blank screen with my screensaver but no apps. On the bottom bit of the desktop where the main apps show, the cursor shows the blue loading sign but on the rest it doesn’t. This has gone on for just over a week. The only thing...
  6. Desktop won’t load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop won’t load: So I boot up my laptop and the boot screen says C: drive is being repaired. After logging in my desktop won’t load and the taskbar keeps flickering while the rest of the screen is black. Is this an issue with Win10 or a virus? Thanks submitted by /u/kakkarot_73 [link]...
  7. Games won’t load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games won’t load: Everytime i try to start up a game it says “The code execution cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found.” Also “XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.” How do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-wont-load/89a66893-6f99-4684-acaf-e405f49fb37c
  8. Windows won’t load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won’t load: Hi laptop worked fine yesterday, shut down properly. Gone to load now and just leaves me with a blue screen- no logon option. Will load on safe mode only help please...
  9. Game Won’t Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Won’t Load: I’m trying to play the Windows 95 Who Wants to Be a Millionaire game on my Windows 10 computer, but the game will not start. I can successfully get the game to install, but not load; so it cannot be a problem with the disc. The little circle thing shows up for a few seconds...
  10. Loading wheel keeps showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Loading wheel keeps showing: For some reason, the loading wheel shows for a split second, disappears, then shows again. This repeats for as long as I have my laptop on. Nothing is actually loading and it's not really a problem but I'd like to know how to get rid of it. 15371