Windows 10: Apps wont open - Windows 10

Discus and support Apps wont open - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few apps are refusing to open like Roblox, GeForce experience and Steam, this is very annoying because I have a lot of steam games and now I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcus man, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Apps wont open - Windows 10

A few apps are refusing to open like Roblox, GeForce experience and Steam, this is very annoying because I have a lot of steam games and now I cant play them because steam wont open. I followed some tutorials on YouTube and none of them worked so I was just about to pay for Restoro for a deep clean and repair. I think something happened overnight because it was fine before and now they don't open up. If anyone has a solution for this then I would really appreciate this as it will save me a lot of money.

:)

Marcus man, Jul 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps wont open - Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 10, 2021
  4. tarn_55 Win User

Apps wont open - Windows 10

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

Apps wont open - Windows 10

1. Apps wont open - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps wont open

2. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  3. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Wont Open: HELLOsome apps on my laptop won't open like settings and many more please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-wont-open/c580d577-b27f-4877-9afc-0981e63dd7fa
  4. Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My windows apps wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows apps wont open: Hello, So a couple of months ago I had a friend back up some mac files onto my pc, ever since then I was not able to open up my windows apps. When I click the Windows button on the bottom left it does nothing. when I try to open an image from my desktop it says...
  6. Apps wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apps wont open: Whenever I try to open anything that isn't a Metro app, explorer.exe not file explorer, or control panel restarts explorer. I can't reset either. It just undoes all the changes. I looked it up and it hasn't been documented....
  7. settings app in windows 10 wont open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings app in windows 10 wont open: setting app in windows 10 wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-in-windows-10-wont-open/f5c287d8-729e-417f-b340-285d62d63809
  8. Windows 10 apps wont open!

Windows 10 apps wont open!: Hi, I am using Windows 10 and my apps wont open. First thing I noticed is opening pictures Pictures app from Microsoft Store and videos Movies app from MS Also I noticed some other apps not working like calculator etc. And last thing I noticed is Microsoft Store is...
  9. Xbox app wont open windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app wont open windows 10: Hello. I was convinced a while back that I had some viruses on my PC so I went into my task manager and noticed a bunch of apps with the task RuntimeBroker running along side them. At the time I was unaware what it meant so I found the directory and took control of it and...
  10. Windows 10 metro apps wont open

Windows 10 metro apps wont open: [img] 21342