Windows 10: Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

Discus and support Apps won't respond to mouse clicks. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Not sure if its a Windows 10 problem or not but, I have had my (pre-built but upgraded) PC for just over a year now and it's great! but for 1, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ashen_Aura, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

Not sure if its a Windows 10 problem or not but, I have had my (pre-built but upgraded) PC for just over a year now and it's great! but for 1, it suddenly started feeling really slow and freezing (I have an m.2 nvme) but, most annoyingly, apps and games will just not respond to my mouse movement, the cursor will move but nothing happens to the app, like on chrome, I could want to search something, click pon the search bar and it just does nothing. but I can click on things on the taskbar. but other times it switches, I can't open apps on my desktop/taskbar but games and apps work. the only solution I have its to "CTRL+ALT+DEL" and click cancel, which is really annoying. please help!

submitted by /u/Ashen_Aura
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ashen_Aura, Apr 25, 2020

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Apr 25, 2020
  3. stor Win User
    mouse freezes and then right click wont respond

Hi guys. 4 days ago my mouse in my dell precision windows 10 laptop started freezing. The right click would not respond at clicking. i did alt+ctrl+shift renewed the windows explorer and then the left click function of the mouse would be reed but I had no right click.
    I called dell and they came and changed the entire mouse pad but still no success.
    I downloaded the shellexview as was proposed in another thread and followed the steps to disable the pink ones, still no result.
    Today I did format in the laptop and reinstalled windows 10. a few hours later the problem was back. After the format I installed again shellexview and repeated the steps. still no result
    I am running out of options. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

4. David Haz Win User

Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

Computer doesn't respond to mouse clicks

Hi Kat,

For us to isolate the issue in using the mouse to interact with the contents of your desktop, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When did this issue started to occur?
    • Have you checked if the mouse works when you connect it to another device?
    On a lighter note, we suggest that you check if there are pending updates waiting to be installed on your device. If there are, kindly install them and restart your device. After restarting, check if you are able to interact with the contents of your desktop.

David Haz, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

1. Apps won't respond to mouse clicks. - Similar Threads - Apps won't respond

2. My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse won't respond to clicks, keeps scrolling on it's own. Please help!: Hello, my mouse hasn't been working properly, it has been going on for three weeks now. I think it was because I downloaded a program that gave me malware. I checked my device manager and noticed some errors on the other devices. I reinstalled the drivers like the system...
  3. Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks: Not sure how to describe this properly, but it seems others have similar issues. Some applications work as they did with Win10Pro have 11Pro now.Outlook, Calculator, Explorer, Settings; all behave as they did prior. Normal clicking selects the app and makes it active,...
  4. Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons in Taskbar not responding to mouse clicks: Not sure how to describe this properly, but it seems others have similar issues. Some applications work as they did with Win10Pro have 11Pro now.Outlook, Calculator, Explorer, Settings; all behave as they did prior. Normal clicking selects the app and makes it active,...
  5. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  6. Mouse stutters and won't respond sometimes.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse stutters and won't respond sometimes.: I've been using a Logitech M510 with my computer since I built it in 2018. Recently, it has started stuttering and just being a general POS. Thinking it was a problem with the mouse drivers and that Logitech was ignoring the problem, I purchased a tecknet wireless mouse and...
  7. Mouse won't click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse won't click: I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time. So in detail: It has 2-3 cases 1: I can click on the...
  8. Apps not responding to mouse clicks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps not responding to mouse clicks.: Not sure if its a Windows 10 problem or not but, I have had my (pre-built but upgraded) PC for just over a year now and it's great! but for 1, it suddenly started feeling really slow and freezing (I have an m.2 nvme) but, most annoyingly, apps and games will just not respond...
  9. Keyboard and Mouse won't respond

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse won't respond: after an update I got a Keyboard error message up on boot up and once it gets to the logon screen neither my keyboard or mouse will work. They are wired. I have tired other keyboard and mice and they do not respond either. I was able to get my computer to boot up into...
  10. Mouse clicks not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse clicks not responding: Today, I opened the computer. On the lock screen, everything worked as normal, but once it started, no mouse clicks would respond. If I hover over something in the taskbar, it lights up as it should, but clicking on anything does nothing. If I use the touchscreen, the clicks...