Windows 10: Apps won't sign in

Discus and support Apps won't sign in in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am able to sign into the store with no problems. But apps won't sign in. I am trying to sign into Minecraft but it just says failed. Fallout Shelter... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arc-1, May 2, 2020.

1. Arc-1 Win User

Apps won't sign in

I am able to sign into the store with no problems. But apps won't sign in. I am trying to sign into Minecraft but it just says failed. Fallout Shelter gave me "Error Code 8 HResult: #80004005"

:)

Arc-1, May 2, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 2, 2020
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 2, 2020
  4. Apps won't sign in

Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Apps won't sign in

1. Apps won't sign in - Similar Threads - Apps won't sign

2. Mail App won't allow me to sign in properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App won't allow me to sign in properly: I have just purchased a new laptop with windows 11. I am trying to sign in on the Mail app so that I can access emails etc. My Microsoft account appears image 1 and everything appears to work fine image 2. However, after everything is "signed in" it just gives me the option...
  3. Mail App won't allow me to sign in properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App won't allow me to sign in properly: I have just purchased a new laptop with windows 11. I am trying to sign in on the Mail app so that I can access emails etc. My Microsoft account appears image 1 and everything appears to work fine image 2. However, after everything is "signed in" it just gives me the option...
  4. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox app won't sign in: Hi, Windows Xbox worked before, but now it won't sign in. Pressing the login button brings up a gray popup that blinks twice and does nothing: I have tried many things: - uninstall / reinstall - app reset - uninstall / remove everything that xbox says from the registry with...
  5. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

Windows Xbox app won't sign in: Hi, Windows Xbox worked before, but now it won't sign in. Pressing the login button brings up a gray popup that blinks twice and does nothing: I have tried many things: - uninstall / reinstall - app reset - uninstall / remove everything that xbox says from the registry with...
  6. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  7. Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in

Ring app from Microsoft store won't sign in: For 5 days, the Ring app in the Microsoft store has not allowed me to log in. It gives me an error. The error code is 0x80131500 I have done all kinds of troubleshooting suggested here, nothing works. What is causing this and what is the solution?...
  8. Windows Xbox app won't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Xbox app won't sign in: The xbox app was working before but now won't sign in. Hitting the sign in button brings up a grey pop up that flickers twice and doesn't do anything: [IMG] I have tried a lot of things: * uninstall/reinstall * app reset * app refresh * uninstall/remove everything...
  9. "Your Phone" app stuck at 40%, won't sign-in

"Your Phone" app stuck at 40%, won't sign-in: For the 1st time I am trying to use the "Your Phone" app. I select "Android" from the 1st screen, and the 2nd screen pops-up a sign-in windows that just spins with "Just a moment...", and eventually closes itself. Back to the main window, I can click "Link Phone" and it...
  10. xbox app on windows 10 won't sign in

xbox app on windows 10 won't sign in: error 0x87DD0006, many times a try to sign in give this damn error code, oh yes and my phone the app still not work just load and load and crash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-on-windows-10-wont-sign-in/a499e683-fe79-432e-b61e-11e6aa0a436d