Windows 10: Apps won't work after recent windows update

Discus and support Apps won't work after recent windows update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the most recent Windows update in the last 2 weeks, there are various apps on my laptop that won't open. When I click on the icon, they open for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dkny59, Jul 10, 2018.

1. dkny59 Win User

Apps won't work after recent windows update

After the most recent Windows update in the last 2 weeks, there are various apps on my laptop that won't open. When I click on the icon, they open for a second and then immediately close. Other options for opening them also do not work. The Microsoft Shopping, the calculator, the Cortana search box, the Microsoft solitaire all do not open. They were working perfectly before the update and now they don't work at all. There may be more apps that don't work but I haven't tried all of them yet. It is so frustrating. I've tried some of the suggestions from previous posts but they do not work.

:)

dkny59, Jul 10, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Apps won't work after recent windows update

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Apps won't work after recent windows update

1. Apps won't work after recent windows update - Similar Threads - Apps won't recent

2. Apps won't work after the update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't work after the update: After the update, some of my apps with Microsoft won't work. I tried to open outlook and one note and both won't work. I tried troubleshooting it. Tried to wsreset.exe and to this error message ms-windows- storePurgeCaches and the app won't start. What to do?...
  3. Apps won't work after the update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won't work after the update: After the update, some of my apps with Microsoft won't work. I tried to open outlook and one note and both won't work. I tried troubleshooting it. Tried to wsreset.exe and to this error message ms-windows- storePurgeCaches and the app won't start. What to do?...
  4. Windows apps/software won't open after Optional recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows apps/software won't open after Optional recent update: A few weeks ago I downloaded the most recent updates on windows 10 along with an Optional update. The regular update worked well but the optional update messed up the ability to open ANY Microsoft related app, software, navigation bar at the bottom, etc. I can't use settings...
  5. After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working

After recent update in November 2020 most of the app not working: [ATTACH]Hi, After last update, 3 days before I shutdown my system with update download and today morning on 17 November 2020 I started my window so updates done, but when my system opens after few second I blue screen, " Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"....
  6. Files won't print after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Files won't print after recent Windows update: After the most recent Windows update, non of my files will print. When I hit the print button instead of printing, a box opens to "print to file" instead of the file going to my printer. My printer is in the list and is checked as my default printer, and there is no check...
  7. apps/programs won't open after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    apps/programs won't open after recent windows 10 update: After recent windows 10 update none of my apps open: Word, Excel, third party virus & malware, just about every program except Microsoft Edge. Need some help. Very frustrating. Can't get any work done!...
  8. External speakers/headphones won't work after recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External speakers/headphones won't work after recent Windows 10 update: I'm running windows 10. I received notification of a system update. Ran the update. Now when I plug in external speakers or headphones, the internal speakers remain active & no sound comes from the external speakers or headphones. I've done the basic troubleshooting...
  9. Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update

Most Windows Apps not working after a recent Windows 10 Update: Hi I was already having Windows 10 on my PC which is a ASUS machine just two years old. Recently Microsoft prompted me to update my OS saying that the version that I was having will not be supported beyond November 2019. The Update was successfully installed on 07th August...
  10. windows won't activate after most recent update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate after most recent update: i got a brand new computer recently that came with windows 10. i had to reinstall it a few times because of issues i thought were related to the installation (plus the first attempt asked me for a key which i didn't have, the second one didn't). i didn't activate right away....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps wont work after windows update

2. app wont work after windows update