Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought a new pc and the Microsoft store app/icon is missing.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BigCorn08, Dec 18, 2018.

1. BigCorn08 Win User

apps

I just bought a new pc and the Microsoft store app/icon is missing.

:)

BigCorn08, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Does the Microsoft Store support x86 64-bit desktop apps?: IIRC back when it was launched, and even after Project Rome, the Microsoft Store supported 32-bit apps only. I've avoided using apps from it - unless they're unavailable elsewhere - for that reason, since I prefer to run as much stuff 64-bit as I can. Has this changed? Are...
  3. Xbox beta app file path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app file path: I am trying to find the exe files of the games I have installed using the xbox beta app. Im using xbox game pass for pc and would like to know where the executables are located Thanks...
  4. associate apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    associate apps: How do I associate Open Office with an e-mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/associate-apps/0774e127-dab9-416c-9013-bf3d66cee30e
  5. Fonts in app task bars.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts in app task bars.: I don't know if I am correctly explaining what I need For instance, if I go to Appearance and Personalization and the font on the page is small, how do change it? I guess what I mean is how do I change task bar fonts? Thank you...
  6. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  7. I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...

I have installed and am using Office Picture Manager 2010, but it is not shown in apps list...: Hi. I have installed Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2010 via Sharepoint on my Win 10 build 1809 and it is working properly. When I right click on a file and choose Office Picture Manager in "open with", it works. I can also check the "Always use this app to open ..", but...
  8. Apps icons acting up and Onenote issues

Apps icons acting up and Onenote issues: Hey All, I recently updated my device and my app icons in the windows search aren't showing correctly. On top of that, my settings are not opening through the button and my Onenote will not and cannot sync. These are the issues I see.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Hope you guys...
  9. Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?

Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?: What is the default Xbox app that comes preinstalled with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-xbox-app-preinstalled-with-windows-10-pro/22433c93-62ca-4421-bd4a-c5398cabf9cd
  10. Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?

Xbox Live app missing from windwos 10?: It was missing from start menu but it was there in Apps & Features So, Uninstalled it and went to Microsoft Store and searched it but it not there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-app-missing-from-windwos-10/76dac7f4-4101-4038-ac0d-f8f8b34a3541