Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when i click on start i don't get the apps window showing search,control panel,ect. I get a list when i left click on start use to get window with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pnyknph, Sep 28, 2015.

1. pnyknph Win User

apps

when i click on start i don't get the apps window showing search,control panel,ect. I get a list when i left click on start use to get window with apps. showing. nothing when right click. If use to show a window with apps. in it, What to do?*Smile

:)

pnyknph, Sep 28, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Sep 28, 2015
  3. apps---01 Win User
    conflicting applications after sw update on my 7230slide

I am also facing the same problem of conflicting apps since sw update on 30 nov 2010. I think that nokia should launch a new update for this.

apps---01, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

apps

If I understand you correctly, you do not see the context menu when you right-click the start button.
    This may be due to corrupt system files or folders, but try this method first:
    Ctr Alt Del > start Task Manager > right-click file explorer > Restart.
    Let us know if that works. If not, then the solution is more complicated.

Kanata, Sep 28, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello pnyknph, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Did you install any 3rd party Start menu type program? For example: Classic Shell.

Please post some screenshots showing what you see to see if it may reveal what's happening.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. how to change app recommendations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change app recommendations: when i try to download a guardian browser for my final that i have coming up. the pop up screen that says “this isnt a microsoft- verified app” keeps popping up and ive looked on youtube how to change it but my laptop doesnt show anything to allow me to do so....
  3. how to change app recommendations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change app recommendations: when i try to download a guardian browser for my final that i have coming up. the pop up screen that says “this isnt a microsoft- verified app” keeps popping up and ive looked on youtube how to change it but my laptop doesnt show anything to allow me to do so....
  4. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  5. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?: I'm using Windows 10 Pro 22H2 with an external USB DVD drive and I'm having issues with the DVD icon selected in the image below. I have VLC Media Player associated with DVDs, and it works the way I want when:inserting a DVD, i.e. it autoplays in VLC;right-clicking on the...
  6. How to set a default app when double-clicking on an external USB DVD Drive icon in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. App related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App related: I want to know a thing when I maximize event viewer or services apps in windows a black box appear and disappear when going to maximize. Is it normal because it goes to full screen mode....
  8. App related

App related: I want to know a thing when I maximize event viewer or services apps in windows a black box appear and disappear when going to maximize. Is it normal because it goes to full screen mode....
  9. Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...: Hi,In Windows 10 The MS News app puts article titles in the notification centre/action centre. When I click on the article title it opens the article in the News app.Is there any way to easily find which articles I have previously clicked on?e.g. is history kept anywhere? I...
  10. Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...

Is there an easy way to locate MS News App article which I have previously accessed through...: Hi,In Windows 10 The MS News app puts article titles in the notification centre/action centre. When I click on the article title it opens the article in the News app.Is there any way to easily find which articles I have previously clicked on?e.g. is history kept anywhere? I...