Windows 10: Apps

Discus and support Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I wanted to download some apps from Windows Store but I can't, I can't download anything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MckenzieJanssen, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Apps

I wanted to download some apps from Windows Store but I can't, I can't download anything

:)

MckenzieJanssen, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Apps

1. Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

2. I can't view my one drive album through my photo app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't view my one drive album through my photo app: I can't view my one drive album through my photo app. Is there a way to fix this? I have a one drive photo album that I'm trying to show up in my photo apps but it won;t appear on the album menu box on the app if I create a new album it appears but not for the one in my...
  3. Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture

in Windows 10 News
    Allow or deny Apps permission to access Account info, Name and Picture: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Every application that we use in Windows 10 by default has its own set of permissions. It allows or denies the interactions between a few other applications based on its own needs. Sometimes, you may have noticed a message displayed [...] This post Allow or...
  4. A program is stealing focus from other apps on my computer, causing full-screen games to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A program is stealing focus from other apps on my computer, causing full-screen games to...: For a rather long while now, I've been experiencing an issue where at random full-screen games will simply minimize. It happens once, then a few moments later, it happens again (if I immediately refocus the game/program I was using). This is so incredibly irritating. How do...
  5. Issues with the Photos app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with the Photos app: the Photos app in my windows 10 program has just stopped working. i'v gone to the app store and re-downloaded it but still nothing. tried to open it straight from the store but its like its being blocked. yes, i've gone to settings and made sure its my default, but the...
  6. Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator &...: Windows 10 Navigation Pane is blank during "Save as" of some apps like Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign CC 2019 so I cannot browse the folders where I want to save the file I'm working on. Please help. Thanks!...
  7. Windows Store cant install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store cant install apps: Hello i recently got the Forza Horizon 4 Demo, but WS says something like try again later, something happened on our end, however i did disable it in the registry some time ago because the system was on a hdd and apps updating was slowing the pc down, now i cant find it in...
  8. xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox companion app error 0x83750007 when switching accounts: When I try to switch my accounts for the companion app an error shows up and it say error 0x83750007 Please try again later and I've waited hours to a day at the most and still say it...
  9. How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store lets users install apps and games on up to 10 devices at a time. If one attempts to exceed this limit, Microsoft blocks the installation of any further apps to the device. In such a case, you’ll need [...] This post How to revoke Microsoft...
  10. How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Mobile Plans app in Windows 10 lets you connect to cellular data plan if you have a SIM inside your computer or laptop. It uses an embedded SIM (eSIM) in your PC. It also means if you are using a [...] This post How to uninstall Mobile Plans App in Windows...