Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; need help to hide the live apps and get back to my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/fd0eece9-0658-4838-b0ab-ac0614c04338 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rebecca6969, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:57 AM.

1. apps

need help to hide the live apps and get back to my desktop

:)

2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

4. apps

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:59 AM
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3768 version for Android - June 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 42.0.2.3768 version for Android - June 17: Microsoft Edge is the fast, safe web browser that gives you one continuous browsing experience from your Android phone to your Windows 10 device. Once you’ve linked your phone, your stuff will sync in the background, so you can browse wherever you like without skipping a...
  3. Apps window loses focus unless I click both mouse buttons on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps window loses focus unless I click both mouse buttons on it: I have a Dell Latitude 7490 that is a month old running Windows 10 professional. In the last week or so my app windows lose focus (I cant select them) unless I click my left & right mouse button on the app window. Then it regains focus so I can use it again. But this isn't a...
  4. Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  5. New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft To-Do app version for Android - June 17: Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it’s for work, school or home, To-Do will help you to increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to...
  6. App didn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  7. MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language

MAIL app Windows 10 in wrong Language: This seems to be a problem for a number of people, I found that when searching how to fix it. I seem to have found a fix... We're in Australia, wife is Thai so she has English & Thai on her PC. I don't read Thai. She wants English as the default, Thai secondary. That is...
  8. photos app batch edit ?

photos app batch edit ?: Is there a way to programmatically or batch edit a project in photos app ? For example , I made a video with photos app and it is just images that last 10 seconds each with different text for each image . Is there an easy way to change the images and text using some...
  9. Editing (trimming) a video in Windows 10's 'Photos' App automatically saves copy with wrong...

Editing (trimming) a video in Windows 10's 'Photos' App automatically saves copy with wrong...: Hi there, I used to trim videos using the 'Photos' app without any problem. Possibly due to a Windows update I have noticed now that when I view edited file in file explorer, it has the wrong date (and time) and consequently will no longer appear at the top if you sort by...
  10. No sound in Onenote for Windows 10 app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound in Onenote for Windows 10 app.: There is no sound when I play back audio in the OneNote App for Windows 10. When I record audio or dictate in the OneNote App for Windows 10, it seems to record properly, but there is no sound when I play back the audio recording. If I right-click the recording in the...