Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cant get apps on the store I try to get to and it gos to my home screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CaitlinSeifert, Nov 2, 2019.

1. apps

I cant get apps on the store I try to get to and it gos to my home screen

:)

CaitlinSeifert, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 2, 2019
  4. apps

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin "

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin ": Hello everybody -- first of all I am sorry if my English is not very well... but I have problem with running apps. I can't run Taskmanager, msconfig, regedit using run while clicking on them, but if I use " run as admin " they will run without any problem. Also I have this...
  3. Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps: I would like it very much if you add AT&T TV app as this is THE WAY OF THE FUTURE. Thanks [Mod Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/e8ca22bf-67ee-4b72-90a3-0d6340e78889
  4. Windows 10 non domain user can't install apps.

Windows 10 non domain user can't install apps.: I have ran the power shell script to uninstall appxpackages for all users except a few like calculator and photo viewer. I can run the apps as a domain admin but cannot as a domain user to install i have to give the user domain admin then install then i can remove them from...
  5. How to create shortcut apps from urls (pinned to taskbar)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create shortcut apps from urls (pinned to taskbar): [ATTACH] Hello, I'm trying to create url shortcuts that behave like an app and that I could pin to my taskbar.I managed to create one but now it seems impossible to repeat the process, I'm going mad ! Here I created a Dynamics CRM shortcut pinned to my W10 taskbar (the...
  6. Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app

Created an account in Outlook it showed up only in the mail app: I work for a small IT company, one of our clients recently upgraded her windows 7 machine to windows 10. She called asking me to add a second account to her Outlook. After what seemed like several failed attempts I noticed that she got pop up from the mail app when I sent her...
  7. Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound: As above, quite alot of my apps are not giving out any sound I've tried so many things but i cant work it out. Alot of my games are not giving out any sound and it could seem that it was caused by an update because recently bought games are working fine. However none of my...
  8. Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.

Your Phone app says I'm not connected to the internet.: I'm getting an error after having to login with a Microsoft account on the Your Phone app. My internet works just fine but the app keeps saying I need internet to continue with the following error: 0x800704cf submitted by /u/TomIndev [link] [comments]...
  9. Where are the app files on start menu located?

Where are the app files on start menu located?: I have all these preinstalled apps on my start menu, many of which I do not know where their .exe files are located on my machine. Netflix, Evernote, Powerdirector, Paint 3D, there is no open file location when i right click on these apps, they seemed to work fine, but where...
  10. About submission of app in Microsoft store

About submission of app in Microsoft store: Hi all, We have a train enquiry website we offer services like PNR Status, train status, etc. for which we are planning to create a windows app and submit in the Microsoft store. Can anyone help with the procedure and guidelines as in how to submit the app some tips on...