Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; some apps shortcuts on my desktop are there and work but are missing logo. just a blank white paper with the upper rt. corner folded down. some are ok.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markleonard6, Jan 17, 2020.

1. apps

some apps shortcuts on my desktop are there and work but are missing logo. just a blank white paper with the upper rt. corner folded down. some are ok. does anyone know whats up ?

:)

markleonard6, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 17, 2020
  4. apps

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. When using the "Your phone" app mic issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using the "Your phone" app mic issue: When connected to my phone, I am unable to use my computer microphone when calling someone. I get sound from the phone and my microphone is set as default and is the only microphone connected. I have used the microphone with other devices and it works. Any ideas?...
  3. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  4. Navigation pane not fully visible in Mail App

Navigation pane not fully visible in Mail App: I have 2 devices, a laptop and a Surface tablet. Both have the same Mail App. On the laptop the navigation pane is always fully visible and can be changed with hamburger menu on the upper left side. On the Surface, the navigation panel show only icons and is compressed on the...
  5. Problem finding programme marked as "You own this app."

Problem finding programme marked as "You own this app.": I have tried to download a programme but when I select add the "system" reports " You own this app." and I am unable to go any further with the download. I am also UNABLE to LOCATE the said programme / app on my system. Suggestions as to what to do now appreciated....
  6. My new TV ist too large to use as a monitor, is there a feature or App to resize my screen?

My new TV ist too large to use as a monitor, is there a feature or App to resize my screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrRob0tt0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f98fxs/my_new_tv_ist_too_large_to_use_as_a_monitor_is/
  7. Using BT Yahoo email in Windows 10 Mail app

Using BT Yahoo email in Windows 10 Mail app: Is it possible to set Windows 10 mail to sync with BT Yahoo mail 'AS ITEMS ARRIVE' This is available with G Mail, but does not seem to be an option with BT ***Modified title from: Windows 10 Mail***...
  8. Apps not reinstall

Apps not reinstall: I rebooted my computer and tried reinstalling apps from Microsoft store again Stated not valid for this computer. Same computer as before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-not-reinstall/01daae80-1107-43bc-81fa-25192f758512
  9. Looking for 2 apps, a soundboard and a music program, details below

Looking for 2 apps, a soundboard and a music program, details below: Hello all! First off I am running Windows 10 of the latest build (19099 I believe) as it just updated a few days ago. I am not having any direct issues with Windows but I need suggestions to replace the apps I used to use. The first one is a soundboard. I used to use Jingle...
  10. No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.

No one can hear me on any of the xbox apps.: If this isn't the right place to post this I apologize, but every time I join an xbox party on PC no one can hear me. The funny thing is though, they can hear me in game chat. Like when we play Sea Of Thieves they can hear me in game, but not in the party. I've allowed apps...