Windows 10: APPS

Discus and support APPS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What does this mean[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/0e4c8221-e2dc-476f-a081-05c3c2e470b9 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 17, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

APPS

What does this mean APPS be050cf8-9a82-4d94-ba15-d93075505e10?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. APPS :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 17, 2020
  4. APPS

Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

APPS

1. APPS - Similar Threads - APPS

2. Avast Firewall Blocking Ubuntu Windows Store App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast Firewall Blocking Ubuntu Windows Store App: Avast Firewall is on and set to ask for connections to allow or block. I installed Ubuntu Windows Store App, but could not connect. Avast Firewall did not ask anything. It always asks even if the program is a Windows Store app, but for Ubuntu app, it does not. I tried to add...
  3. I broke one of my Windows Apps folders. Need help fixing this issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I broke one of my Windows Apps folders. Need help fixing this issue.: A couple of months ago my cat knocked out the power cable to my computer and the sudden shut down ruined my windows installation. After reinstalling I was left with some windows apps on my drives that I could not use anymore. I tried to manually delete all the subfolders in...
  4. an administrator has blocked you from running this app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    an administrator has blocked you from running this app: here's the thing,one or two days ago, I noticed that in somewhere of the setting, it says your windows product life cycle is ending or something, so I upgraded from 1803 to 1909using indows 10 Update Assistantnd after that when I try to run xunlei.exe at d:,it says that "an...
  5. Please vote for 300 dpi resolution option for Paint 3D app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please vote for 300 dpi resolution option for Paint 3D app: Hi, I just request a 300 dpi resolution option for the Paint 3D app. Can you guys help me to upvote my feedback so hopefully reach to the developers to have the option? Here is the link, https://aka.ms/AA7cnb6...
  6. Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not deleting uninstalled apps: I have uninstalled several apps from the Microsoft Store, and also gone into the store and hidden them in my library. However, the start menu insists on continuing to show these apps. I have also gone in start menu programs in file explorer, but it doesn't show these. How can...
  7. Win10 photo app collection, time arrangement

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 photo app collection, time arrangement: Hi, when i imported photos from iphone8 to microsoft built in photo app, it told me “something went wrong, your files might have not been imported”. But when i import photo one by one, it won’t show this warning. And the second question is that, after i imported photos...
  8. Problem with Mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Mail app: So I use three different emails in my Mail app, each using a different name. Two of them use different internet aliases, but one of them is a "serious" email which uses my real name. Recently, I have been doing a back-and-forth with someone on my serious email (Re: Re: Re:...
  9. how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...: I can't believe Microsoft takes so much control away from the user. I don't want your Microsoft Spotify app. I want the app from Spotify's website. I can totally understand why people pirate your OS now, you don't care about the user at all. It is so frustrating to deal with...
  10. Cortana app missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana app missing: Edition.....Windows 10 Home Version......1909 OS Build........18363.657 Dell Desktop Recently noticed that Cortana app is missing from my app list not sure when it happened. Want to reinstall the app. Cannot find it in Microsoft store. Tried Powershell administrator...